Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just about said something to "Got Harley" guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfworksCustoms View Post
    ....Canadian Angels dont count.....

The HA has chapters worldwide, even in the Former Soviet Union (I will NEVER call it Russia)...

But non US chapters arent very regulated, thats the 81s fault.....my statements were to only reflect the US chapters Ive dealt with (from Calif to the East Coast). I know I said I wasnt gonna reply anymore, but I wanted to clarify that point. I cant make any comments about non US chapters, as I know little about them, except for that dumbazz TV show that targeted the Canadian Angels ....Maurice "Mom" Boucher ....he had his azz booted btw....yet the tv media whores still make it sound like its NOW.....

...okay, now Im REALLY done, before I get banned.....I like this place, I wanna stay....but I aint kissin nobodys butt either.....I can be very outspoken....I say what i feel and know....its gotten me banned from boards that are too PC or SC....so I wanna keep a low profile here....

But many of the 81 are friends of mine....they dont do any of that crap that was mentioned above....and if you ask anyone who really knows me, I defend my friends.....because most of my friends are like family to me since most of my blood is dead....I pick and choose my family....done that for over 40 yrs....I think you can figure out the rest........
    Lol... Funny... I got banned from avrider for a tirade I went on about Harleys. Lol yeah, I tend to speak my mind too.
    No signature

Comment

I was told (and believed) a story about three HA's, wearing the full insignia, riding up to a bar in 1973. Two rode Harleys, one was on a Z1.

That's how strange, and respected the Kaw was.
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Youve been watching too much TV....like "Gangland" and "SOA"....the HA has REALLY changed over the years....time to educate yourself instead of spewing the crap they show on TV...

Seeing as this thread is gonna get me pizzed, Im outa it....Im too new here to get banned....yet....

When was the last time you saw the HA in the news ?....you see Pagans, Outlaws, Banditos......the HA keeps to itself.....Im done in this thread....

Afterthought edit....JJ...yer down south....that aint 81 turf....that have anything to do with your opinion ?....lol
        Believe whatever you choose about the HA. The vast majority of us know the truth of what they are all about.

I have lived all over the USA, along with a couple of years in Canada, so no, living in the South at present has nothing to do with my contempt for the HA. They are just criminal punks, regardless of what they consider to be "their turf".

For your information, I have never seen an episode of Gangland or SOA. I hardly ever watch television at all, and sure wouldn't waste my time on that crap.

Have a great life, Amigo!

Comment

don t care if they are drug dealers or what, they are still slow.
          2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
          82 gs1100L probably the next project
          1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
          https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
          1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
            I was being sarcastic... I know what they're about.
            Ahhhh.... I didn't catch the sarcasm. My bad!

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
              Ahhhh.... I didn't catch the sarcasm. My bad!
              Yeah, I remember last year there was a story about the bikers buying bicycles for the less fortunate kids. It was like see what nice guys they are, real bunch of gentleman... How do they make there money? It's not selling cookies.
              My Motorcycles:
              22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
              22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
              82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
              81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
              79 1000e (all original)
              82 850g (all original)
              80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

I don't know what the deal is, I've rode my gs 750 to a lot of mostly harley events and have had several come up and talk about the gs and how badazz the gs and other inline four cyl yamaha,honda and kawasaki's. I had more "harley guys" come up and talk about the GS750 than I ever thought would. The harley guys that know about the GS are mostly older guys that experienced them back in the day.
                I remember when a friend bought a 883 sportster the summer we were fresh out of high school, I think he paid $3500 for it and let me take it for a ride. I remember thinking it was a P.O.S and he sold it and bought v-max buy the time that summer was over.
                He now has two harleys that he has done his thing too. I like them they look cool and I've rode one and it got up and moved down the road and it might look cool but it still isn't as smooth and quick as my GS1100 that I've bought since

Comment

Except for the XR750, Harleys werent meant to be "fast"....my 85 VN700 can beat out a 1340 Harley in a 1/4 mile. So what ? (I usuallu putt at 45mph)....if ya want speed, ya buy a fast bike...Around my area, sportbikers get pulled over by cops more than Harleys and cruisers do. A few folks in this thread just keep making themselves look more ignorant each time they post (wont mention names). Grow the fook up already. You gonna bash a 60's Triumph ?...or vintage BSA too, just because yer lil rice rocket yer mom and dad bought ya is faster ????...thats BS.....many of the HA started on Triumphs BTW....

There are Brit freaks out there....BMW freaks....Harley freaks, and Jap freaks....why cause a buncha crap and controversy just because someone favors one brand ?....i dont get that....I been almost 100% General Motors my whole life (mostly Chevy), but Ive owned Fords and Mopars....do I bash the non GM brands ?....no....why ???? because Im an adult....and I RESPECT everyones freedom to chose their own.

You kiddies that are addicted to speed....just so ya know....3/4 of the biker community hope you wrap yerselves around poles or paint a concrete abutment.....why ?....because you give all others a bad name.....
                  You call the Angels punks ?....they do speed limit....they dont street race....all you clowns on yer rockets give bikers a bad name....insurance rates climb because of you types.

Ive been asked to prospect for both the HA and a few suport clubs. I cant anymore because I ride Jap....but I still party with em, ride with em (in the back natch), but am accepted because of WHO I am....and honestly, WHO you are, means a lot more than what ya ride. When ya grow up, you'll learn that.
                  Like Trent said....there aint no animosity towards Jappers from Harley riders. It all depends on yer attitude. And a few here have shown why they shoud be shunned....

heres a shot of me at a mostly Harley/Indian/Triumph gathering....ALL accepted me, gave me free beers, etc....its all in your individual attitudes that causes issues....

I saw a guy on a KZ wearin a tee shirt that said "rice is nice"....found out he hit a truck head on fe weeks later while doin about 90 in a 30mph zone....no fookin loss....

Mebbe its the age thing....I dunno......when I was in my 20s, I raced dirt track, and motocross....I ran a Harley XR750 on the flattrack and a Bultaco 250 motocross....right on the edge too....Ive paid for it....broke my spine once....herniated disks....scars all over....splenectomy.....I raced cars on the dragstrip too....10 second 1/4's ansd 130 from a streetcar....when I got older, it went away....sheee-it....I been in an F-105 with the afterburners on and yer cheeks meet yer ears....

But ya cant bash folks who just like to putt, cruise, etc.......when ya get older, ya lose yer "edge", unless ya die first....do what ya gotta do in yer teens and 20s....I did.....but as soon as ya get a family, get a lil older, yer values change....ya slow down some....

My daughter was born 32 yrs ago....I sold my last Harley then....I made her my priority....sold my 911 Porsche too...I didnt ride for 30 years....both my kids are grown and moved on....I started ridin again.....5 yrs now....and Im buildin the sweetest bikes again just like I did in the 70s....

Some of you need to get off yer high horses, and start facing the reality that is life. Yer rice rocket highs wont last forever....you got basically from age 18- 30 mebbe ?...prepare to be an olf fart like me....it hits ya before ya know it....

days_0719.jpg
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-06-2015, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Can't argue with that... But 30 years without a motorcycle? That's insane.
                    My Motorcycles:
                    22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                    22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                    82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                    81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                    79 1000e (all original)
                    82 850g (all original)
                    80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Ya, well....I was in between jobs when my daughter was born....my father in law said he'd pay the hospital bills.....he fookin lied.....I sold my Harley to pay for my daughters bills, and sold the Porsche to move us up to an area more affordable.....then i got tied up in the corporate bullsheit.....and after 11 yrs got pushed out..... thats when i started goin back to my roots.....engineering and construction.....did OK until I became physically ill, and naturally the Govt turned me down for disability.....so....I scraped for deposit cans and fixed and flipped mowers for 10 yrs.....finally saved up enough to buy a barnfind.......and its been a slow uphill ever since.....but I'll tell ya brother....if its over 45 degrees outside, I'll be ridin.....hell, I was out today....left the house when it was just 29 deg.....gettin too old for it though......

ya...30 fookin yrs w/o a bike.....I didnt even feel alive for those years.....more like a robot, etc.....really sucked.....

Nowadays, I hooked up with a good crew....some call us "the Wolfpack"....and we do rides together all over the northeast......

Our group's "must go to" is StrangeDays in Vernon, NJ (we had a buddy from Iowa ride out to it 2 yrs in a row !!!).....check it out..... www.strangedaysevent.blogspot.com some content may not be safe for work, lol.....

http://strangedaysevent.blogspot.com...-5-part-3.html obviously there have been 4 others before this one.....
                      Last edited by Guest; 12-07-2015, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Lol... Funny... I got banned from avrider for a tirade I went on about Harleys. Lol yeah, I tend to speak my mind too.
                        I been banned from like 5 forums already (not all bike forums) just because I speak whats on my mind.....besides, english isnt my first language....Russian is....I was born in the US, but learned Russian first....and, when I think, I think in Russian then try to post in english....so sometimes my true thoughts dont get thru properly....some misunderstand my meanings, and auto ban me....fook em.....tryin to change that, but at my age its tough, lol.....like I care....

Comment

... kiddies that are addicted to speed....just so ya know....3/4 of the biker community hope you wrap yerselves around poles or paint a concrete abutment.....why ?....because you give all others a bad name.....
                          You call the Angels punks ?....they do speed limit....they dont street race....all you clowns on yer rockets give bikers a bad name....insurance rates climb because of you types.
                          Gotta agree.
                          sigpic[Tom]

“The greatest service this country could render the rest of the world would be to put its own house in order and to make of American civilization an example of decency, humanity, and societal success from which others could derive whatever they might find useful to their own purposes.” George Kennan

Comment

I hate Russians! and being defensive of knobhead Harley riders are the worst! Spokongy noch!
                            sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Ive been asked to prospect for both the HA and a few suport clubs. I cant anymore because I ride Jap....but I still party with em, ride with em (in the back natch), but am accepted because of WHO I am....and honestly, WHO you are, means a lot more than what ya ride. When ya grow up, you'll learn that.
                              Like Trent said....there aint no animosity towards Jappers from Harley riders. It all depends on yer attitude. And a few here have shown why they shoud be shunned....

If you are "accepted" and "WHO you are, means a lot more than what ya ride" then why does it matter that you ride a "Jap" bike to become a HA member??
                              No signature

Comment

They don't respect him THAT much! LOL

They discriminate against "ricers".

Comment

Working...
                                X