Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just about said something to "Got Harley" guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got to meet plenty of harley guys in Sturgis SD. The guys camping next to us were Super nice guys. They were cooking on the grill, insisting we eat and hangout, one guy was showing me all his pictures on his tablet, of all the rides he's been on, etc. Mind you, we had Jap bikes and they didn't view us any differently. I had about 10 different riders Yell out to me or ask about my bike, 9 out of 10 were Harley guys, and One Ducati guy came up to me,haha. I was shocked how many HD riders KNEW what a suzuki Bandit was, many of them owned GS, GSXR's and Busa's. Never had any issues with any of them, sure you got your Posers and squids dropping their bikes in the parking lot, but Most of the riders I met were awesome guys!

Comment

Well youngins....times have changed.....only the SC and PCs use the term "gang"....and thats just plain ignorance spread by the now "c'mon sheep, follow our lead" media....grow up already !!!!
      When I first came here I flew a "support the 81" avatar...I was quickly questioned about it and changed it.....but seriously....grow the fook up.......
      I started with Harleys before many of you were even born.....I agree, the newer ones stink like dead armadillo roadkill.....all of mine were pre-70.....

What it boils down to, is "those who wear the shirts"....or the dumbazz do-rags are mostly newbs or wannabes anyway.....

Same way though, most here love their SuzyQ's....others love their Hogs....I love my vintage Kawi (and most bikes Ive owned), but all the Hog riders still let me ride and park with em....why IS that ?????...IT AINT THE BIKE !!!!...its all in how you carry yourself and what kind of a biker you are.....

Im gettin too old for these kinda discussions.....GEEZ !!!!!

I wish I had a pic of the 1968 BSA chopper i built back in the 70s.....Id love to taint these pages with that.....and granted, this is a Suzi forum, so I personally try to stick to that brand/subject....but why bring up the Harley BS ?????....perhaps a few who bash need to see a doc for some testosterone shots....because i cant see any other reason for bringing something like this up unless someone is questioning one's masculinity.....

Hay mods....toss a link to this thread into the girl's section.....lets see what they say......

Here's a pic of a Harley I just finished in my shop....just to add some oil....*hee hee*....
      HD_2996.jpg

Comment

You had a "support the 81" avatar??
        Rob
        1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
        Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

What's an 81?
          sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by tatu View Post
            What's an 81?
            That and "I support the big red machine" is biker lingo for showing support for the Hell Angels.
            '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
              That and "I support the big red machine" is biker lingo for showing support for the Hell Angels.
              Cool, I didn't know that. Thnks
              sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                Respect that they don't deserve...

Comment

Originally posted by JJ View Post
                  What do you mean, they handout bicycles at Christmas time...
                  My Motorcycles:
                  22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                  22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                  82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                  81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                  79 1000e (all original)
                  82 850g (all original)
                  80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
                    What do you mean, they handout bicycles at Christmas time...
                    They also manufacture and sell drugs, kill other "motorcycle club" members, and create all kinds of lawless mayhem. They are grown punks.

Feel free to give them all the respect you want. I have nothing but contempt for them.

Comment

oh yeah, harleys. i've seen them. they're the bikes you catch up to and they're really loud... then you pass them.
                      2002 bmw r1150gs 1978 gs1000E skunk les pew 1979 gs1000L dragbike
                      82 gs1100L probably the next project
                      1980 gs1000G the ugly 1978 gs750E need any parts?
                      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m_m2oYJkx1A
                      1978 gs1000E skunk #2 RLAP

Comment

I was being sarcastic... I know what they're about.
                        My Motorcycles:
                        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                        79 1000e (all original)
                        82 850g (all original)
                        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

You got it!!! It might keep your Harley from being stolen. .......maybe.
                          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

They also manufacture and sell drugs, kill other "motorcycle club" members, and create all kinds of lawless mayhem. They are grown punks.

Feel free to give them all the respect you want. I have nothing but contempt for them.
                            Youve been watching too much TV....like "Gangland" and "SOA"....the HA has REALLY changed over the years....time to educate yourself instead of spewing the crap they show on TV...

Seeing as this thread is gonna get me pizzed, Im outa it....Im too new here to get banned....yet....

When was the last time you saw the HA in the news ?....you see Pagans, Outlaws, Banditos......the HA keeps to itself.....Im done in this thread....

Afterthought edit....JJ...yer down south....that aint 81 turf....that have anything to do with your opinion ?....lol
                            Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2015, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfworksCustoms View Post
                              Youve been watching too much TV....like "Gangland" and "SOA"....the HA has REALLY changed over the years....time to educate yourself instead of spewing the crap they show on TV...

Seeing as this thread is gonna get me pizzed, Im outa it....Im too new here to get banned....yet....

When was the last time you saw the HA in the news ?....you see Pagans, Outlaws, Banditos......the HA keeps to itself.....Im done in this thread....

Afterthought edit....JJ...yer down south....that aint 81 turf....that have anything to do with your opinion ?....lol
                              They are in the news here quite often.

Last edited by trevor; 12-04-2015, 06:13 PM.
                              No signature

Comment

....Canadian Angels dont count.....

The HA has chapters worldwide, even in the Former Soviet Union (I will NEVER call it Russia)...

But non US chapters arent very regulated, thats the 81s fault.....my statements were to only reflect the US chapters Ive dealt with (from Calif to the East Coast). I know I said I wasnt gonna reply anymore, but I wanted to clarify that point. I cant make any comments about non US chapters, as I know little about them, except for that dumbazz TV show that targeted the Canadian Angels ....Maurice "Mom" Boucher ....he had his azz booted btw....yet the tv media whores still make it sound like its NOW.....

...okay, now Im REALLY done, before I get banned.....I like this place, I wanna stay....but I aint kissin nobodys butt either.....I can be very outspoken....I say what i feel and know....its gotten me banned from boards that are too PC or SC....so I wanna keep a low profile here....

But many of the 81 are friends of mine....they dont do any of that crap that was mentioned above....and if you ask anyone who really knows me, I defend my friends.....because most of my friends are like family to me since most of my blood is dead....I pick and choose my family....done that for over 40 yrs....I think you can figure out the rest........
                                Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2015, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X