Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just about said something to "Got Harley" guy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OleDirtyDoc View Post
    Really?I AM NOT WOLFIE,BUT YOU DON'T ****ING HAVE TO WORRY,THIS IS MY LAST ****ING POST.ask anyone on vn750.com if Wolfie and I are the same.If this is how you treat newbies,I'm outta here.I suggested Wolfie come here cause I used to lurk here and he just picked up a gs700 and you all seemed cool so I decided to join but if this is how you treat people I am done.I haven't been rude or nasty to ANYONE here,just stated my points on something. Your guys loss,will just glean this place for any information I need and will only ask questions when I need to.sorry,but maybe a few apples do spoil the rest.and this seems like such a good site.I guess the guys on the can of tuna site were right years ago...

And by the way,I own SIX Japanese bikes and within the last year did I break down and get an Ironhead.
    ahh yeah... Ba bye!
    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
      Well, that was easy, now, wasn't it, wolfie?
      Read the pm I sent you,please

Comment

I almost miss JAG...NOT!
        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

If a mod or administrator reads this I would like to delete my account please

Comment

If a mod or administrator reads this I would like to delete my account please
            If you don't want to be here, all you have to do is stop posting and leave... it's pretty simple.

Comment

I think it was the end of The Osterman Weekend, where they make a Network-esque comment, "You can't look away, can you? You can't turn us off."

He'll be back, if only to say, "See? I can turn you off."

Oh, I forgot, he already did that!

Merry Christmas.
              1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

For those who think Wolfie and I are the same entity,we are not.I'm the idiot sitting behind the tire
                I see you, but you can't blame the boys for being suspicious can you? After all just about everything wolfie said and his attitude completely qualified this thread don't you think?
                sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Wait for it ....
                  "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                  ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                  1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
                    Oldirtywolfwork is this forum's newest tumor.

Makes tons of sense that by sheer chance, a new Hardly worshiper who just happens to be pals with the last one signs up right after his pal was given the boot.

Cut deep and get this troll out.
                    I hadn't realized the "wolfy" character was booted. (Not that I would be surprised considering behavior exhibited.)

Sean

Comment

So the Suzuki owner said to the Harley owner, Omae saitei ! ...and the BMW owner said to the Harley owner,
                      du gehtst mir auf die Nerven ! ....and the Greek Harley owner looked at them and said Ai gamisou ! ...and they all lived happily ever after. Merry Christmas!!

The moral of the story is "it's all Greek to me" so I just keep riding on.

Comment

Oh jeeeze...
                        sigpic

82 GS850
                        78 GS1000
                        04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                        .................________-|___\____
                        ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Oh jeeeze...
                          The usual thing to do is to quote to whom youre replying to. otherwise you may get individuals upset because they think youre referring to them.

Dirty Ol Doc is a "brother" of mine....more so than most of my own blood kin....he lives 155 miles away, and yeah, I am prettier than him....on the outside anyway....
                          I just couldnt believe the paranoia that occured here due to his posts....I call him weekly, and told him I was a member here....he said he used to be and would check it out....he did....and what happened ?...instant accusations.....this isnt grade school......

Last night, i spoke with a 60 yr old member here from BC for 4 hrs on the phone....until my battery died.....gee...he was able to deal with me...and then some....wouldda talked another 2 hrs....
                          I just dont understand tha animosities here....we're all bikers....THAT alone, used to mean something....

Comment

Originally posted by WolfworksCustoms View Post
                            The usual thing to do is to quote to whom youre replying to. otherwise you may get individuals upset because they think youre referring to them.

Dirty Ol Doc is a "brother" of mine....more so than most of my own blood kin....he lives 155 miles away, and yeah, I am prettier than him....on the outside anyway....
                            I just couldnt believe the paranoia that occured here due to his posts....I call him weekly, and told him I was a member here....he said he used to be and would check it out....he did....and what happened ?...instant accusations.....this isnt grade school......

Last night, i spoke with a 60 yr old member here from BC for 4 hrs on the phone....until my battery died.....gee...he was able to deal with me...and then some....wouldda talked another 2 hrs....
                            I just dont understand tha animosities here....we're all bikers....THAT alone, used to mean something....
                            Wow, four hours on the phone? I think that's officially engaged in Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfworksCustoms View Post

Thanks for the kind words,Brother Wolf.how ya feelin today?

Comment

Originally posted by Ecklund View Post
                                Wow, four hours on the phone? I think that's officially engaged in Georgia.
                                Hey now!! For your information, that's in Alabama!

(I'm from GA...) LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X