GS Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raynham and Norton, MA

Last Saturday I saw a Suzuki GS1100 riding with another bike.

Riding down Orchard Street in Raynham, MA an then saw you again a half hour later near The Chateau in Norton, MA.

Are you a member?

Comment

Saw a GS650L along NC28 somewhere near Fontana (close to Smokey Mountain Natnl Park).

Stopped and took a picture.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

gs 1000 in freehold

Stopped at home depot on my way home from work. I breifly spoke to a guy on a clean 80 gs1000g. He seemed in a bit of a rush, so i didnt get to talk shop. He did tell me that he also has 2 harley's, but the gs rides the best
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Just got done watching Starage Wars season 4, episode 5 and Barry Weiss bought a locker full of bike motors.
            He has his friend Yoshi Kosaka of Garage Company fame show up to appraise and buy it.
            Yoshi's riding a hopped up and cafed GS1000 when he arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post

This belongs in a WTF section

Comment

I saw an early GS550E this afternoon on Rt. 3 in Lyndhurst, right around 5 pm. Bike had been painted black including the emblems and round cam covers. Rider was wearing a black jacket with an exterior back protector and red boots. Anyone on here?

Comment

small gs in freehold

Apologies for the crappy picture taken from my work van while stopped at a light on my way to work. Saw this runner in the front of the oil change shop in Freehold Boro (NJ).
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by bbjumper View Post
                    This belongs in a WTF section
                    Took a little time and then saw the wires to the handlebar.

Comment

Saw a very nice maroon '83 GS1100EZ at the top of Bear Mountain this morning. Belong to anyone on here??

Comment

Holland MI Bike Blessing

This on display in small bike show area.

From Detroit area.

Comment

Holland Bike Blessing

THis in parking area.

Comment

Holland Bike Blessing

THis in parking area.

Comment

Saw a nice-looking GS750T yesterday near the airport.

He rode slower than the speed limit, and I could not hear if he was saying anything, but as he went by he was waving at cars beside him for some reason.

I have to admit I thought his judgment was poor: it was only 9AM, and he was wearing a soup bowl on his head .
                              "If you are going through hell.......keep going."
                              Winston Churchill

Comment

I had a half helmet at first too, after a couple rocks, a bee, and various other large insects I bought a modular full face.

Now my "cool and stylish" salad bowl collects dust, lol.

I was cruising around my tiny little town and spotted this GS cafe in front of the hardware store. It had 8 months of garage dust on it so I'm betting this was it's first ride of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X