Glenn and Trevor's Excellant Adventure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess all I had to do was ask.....

We made it to yreka and Charlie and his wife chris met us for dinner and chauffeured us back to their house for a beer and some laughs. Thanks again Charlie and chris for your hospitality. And of course we had to see Charlie's garage.

Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Hey Charlie... If they won't leave just empty the fridge....
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        Hey Charlie... If they won't leave just empty the fridge....
        I tried to empty it, but they said they'd rather do it themselves. Like I've said, Canadians are so considerate.......There off and running up toward the great white north. Nice to have them stop by even if there weren't any GS's. Thanks for the visit.

cg
        sigpic
        83 GS1100g
        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Yesterday on our way out of Fort Bragg.

We found this little gem for breakfast

Redwoods, The Avenue of Giants!

Working on my chicken strips.
          Very impressive Glenn!

1983 GS 750

Comment

Very impressive Glenn!

We finally arrived at the Red Lion in Port Angeles at around 630. Big day today 922 kms or 569 miles! The last 7 hours or 300 miles were rode in the pouring rain! Crazy rain! Lol... But we made it and are now enjoying a great dinner and I'm having a bottle of red wine to myself. Lol... Both of us are a little beat after today

1983 GS 750

Comment

Absolutely brutal! Rained here pretty good in the afternoon. With all that experience riding on water, why bother with the ferry? Hope you have a pleasant warm ride across to Victoria.

cg
              sigpic
              83 GS1100g

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

What?? No pics of going over the Astoria Bridge in the blowing rain?

Life is too short to ride an L.

Comment

They'll have a dry last leg of their ride. Forecast was for rain but it's cloudy with some sun coming through this morning. Environment Kanada couldn't predict yesterdays weather......
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
                    They'll have a dry last leg of their ride. Forecast was for rain but it's cloudy with some sun coming through this morning. Environment Kanada couldn't predict yesterdays weather......
                    Ain't that the truth! On the coho ferry right now. Home sweet home in an hour. final ride was 6400kms in 9 days. What a great trip. I would like to add that that was 6400kms of trouble free riding. Mo mechanical issues and not even one attempted murder by cage. Not even a close call. We did see lots of deer on the road riding to Charlie's but we are used to that.
                    No signature

Comment

This is why the freeway was closed when you were coming through my area.
                      sigpic
                      83 GS1100g

Comment

Ooohh.. That would have made short work of Trev's new tires.....
                        1983 GS 750

Comment

They didn't say where this was ?

1983 GS 750

Comment

About that picture.

Daniel

1973 Honda ST90
                            1983 Suzuki GS1100GK

Comment

Hey ! WTF ! You guys are home now. With your very own computers......

Gave the bikes a bath at our motel

Mexican hat rock

1983 GS 750

Comment

Lol....it must have been "stuck" somewhere.
                                Thanks though Garth.
                                No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X