Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that photobucket officially flew over the coo coos nest..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebrandonbeezy View Post

Ok.. hopefully that works?
    Try this. It's from an email sent out a while ago.

"To embed the bulletin board code (BBCode) you open the photo full screen and on the bottom left corner you'll see 5 icons, you want the middle one, sort of a right arrow, then select the BBCode tab. It will give you a pull down menu so you can select the size you want to post. Just paste that into your post and you're good to go. For doing your albums and general sorting you want to be in the "Organize" section. If you haven't found it it's accessed from the top menu and if you hover over "You" it will be at the bottom of the drop down menu. All the stuff you want do regarding adding, deleting and working with your albums is done there. Hope that gets you going, flickr is not as intuitive as PB but I think it is actually a better site once you find your way around."
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

[IMG]BJ0O9A[/IMG]
      Maybe this?
      I build Pipers

Comment

Ok so for me flickr is a no go on my phone ill try on the laptop today on lunch
        I build Pipers

Comment

FB_IMG_1501636863037 by brandon hobock, on Flickr
          I build Pipers

Comment

BOOM BABY GOT IT, on the laptop. phone weather on the app or website doesn't give me that option
            I build Pipers

Comment

I build Pipers

Comment

man i feel smart hahaha
                I build Pipers

Comment

It seems that you can't embed images from a phone. A bit of an annoyance as I use my phone for most things these days. I can do it from my work tablet, but it reminds me of...... work

Is that your truck and chopped GS?
                  sigpic
                  When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                  -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                  -Rusty old scooter.
                  Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                  https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

My truck is very similarly set up but buried in junk in my storage unit.. only differences are mines a big block, no white letters and solid rear glass. And my paint is probably trashed by now from being used as a table for the last 6 years. The bike i saved to send to a buddy with a 1000L for inspiration. Both were the first 2 in my phone so i used them for testing on flickr
                    I build Pipers

Comment

Originally posted by thebrandonbeezy View Post
                      Ok so for me flickr is a no go on my phone ill try on the laptop today on lunch
                      Don't sweat it, for some stupid reason the flickr app does not allow posting bbcode from it.
                      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Interesting... if you use Yahoo for email you already have a Flikr account. You just have to sign in.
                        1980 GS1000G - Sold
                        1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                        1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                        1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                        2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                        1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                        2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Flicker upload address by salty_monk, on Flickr
                          1980 GS1000G - Sold
                          1978 GS1000E - Finished!

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Interesting... you only get that BB option in Photostream not in the Camera Roll.

I like the email address upload feature, that's a nice easy way to do it! It uses the subject as the photo title though (hence why mine is call Flickr Upload address as I was sending one to get it into my contacts...)
                            1980 GS1000G - Sold
                            1978 GS1000E - Finished!

Comment

I use Google Photos.

I post all my pics on there and also use their blogging site (blogger.com). You can set up photos on that and link in the same way as Photobucket.

See the links to my blogs in my sig.

Greetings
                              Last edited by londonboards; 08-17-2017, 09:22 AM.
                              Richard
                              sigpic
                              GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
                              GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                              GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                              GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
                              Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
                              Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

+1 vote for tinypic.com

I've been using it lately and seems to be working well.

Comment

Working...
                                X