No announcement yet.

Please give your support and prayers to Tom MLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patti, I'm sure Tom knows what you mean. Don't ever worry.
    But his reply of "see you in heaven" really hit me.
    Just so wrong what this man's going through. I know he's doing all he can.
    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

We'll all see each other in heaven, someday, ( I hope ) ...but, I'm kinda worried about thet Haarop guy... (...just kidding, I luv him too.)

My prayers contunue for Tomand family. He is a real trooper, and so muched loved by all.
      pmint

Comment

To my friend Tom I send all my love and prayers, will talk to you in the next day or so just got back from up north...Blessing

Comment

Y'know, after 35 years my wife and I still have the same "arguement." Who is going "first." Of course, it's gotta be me because I just can't live without her. So it's in that context that I receive and read your comments.

To Keith and anyone else who might be wondering, my reply is benign. It means that I've made my peace. Have been ready for a while now. You can count me in on the Roads made in Heaven Rally.

Comment

Hey, just a minute!
            You are talking to the miracle woman here, remember ???
            I DO believe in miracles and I KNOW God can perform them...
            So NO giving up! Not yet! Not on MY watch!
            I've SEEN miracles on this site and they have happened to me.
            You are just another GSR Miracle... BELIEVE IT !!!
            I do.

Love,
            Peppermint
            ps: (to all)... Please recognize it as God's miracle when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by pmint patti View Post
              Hey, just a minute!
              You are talking to the miracle woman here, remember ???
              I DO believe in miracles and I KNOW God can perform them...
              So NO giving up! Not yet! Not on MY watch!
              I've SEEN miracles on this site and they have happened to me.
              You are just another GSR Miracle... BELIEVE IT !!!
              I do.

Love,
              Peppermint
              ps: (to all)... Please recognize it as God's miracle when it happens.
              Patti, I just gotta meet ya. My folks just moved up to Prescott from Sun City. My brother still lives down in the valley. I'm saving up some room for a hug.

Comment

Nice to see you posting Tom.

cg
                sigpic
                83 GS1100g
                2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

So, when are you coming?
                  I hope before 4:11am, tomorrow, Arizona time!
                  I'm pretty sure that's when all the 5 planets line up for 12-21-12... !!!
                  I hope everyone is enjoying their last hours on this earth.

Seriously, Tom, you and your wife, family, and any other friends will always be welcome at my door. I've even stored some food and water, in case you run out, you can run over here...!
                  Tom, you are an angel upon this earth. We cannot afford to loose you.
                  You ARE needed, and wanted, and loved by very, very many, and you know it.
                  So many people are praying for you... And, you know what's in the bible about, "Wherever two or more are gathered in His Name".
                  I would love to meet you, also.
                  Please give me a few hours notice as I'm not quite as meticulous (sp) in cleaning house anymore... Who cares? (Lights out for the world in several hours anyway.)

Truly, the truth to this new-age '12-21-12' thingy, is that we must learn to think with our hearts, not our brains. Anyone who cannot, will find themselves unwelcome...

I'm looking foreward to your arrival, with a clean bill of health...
                  IN FACT, I EXPECT IT !!!

You are loved,
                  Peppermint
                  Last edited by Guest; 12-20-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

A very Merry Christmas to all of you!
                    And on the seventh day,after resting from all that he had done,God went for a ride on his GS!
                    Upon seeing that it was good, he went out again on his ZX14! But just a little bit faster!

Comment

Tom was back in the hospital for a couple days after Christmas but has been home since. There is a Facebook group his friend Lynda created which stays a little more current on his status - she is very diligent and a sweetheart! I hope this link works.

Tom's Friends

-Bob
                      Last edited by Guest; 01-07-2013, 12:34 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Thinking of you Tom. Hope your Christmas was a good one.

Comment

Tom has lost a lot of weight in the last week, having trouble eating. Keep him in your thoughts but even better please give him a call. If you do not have his number send me a private message. Peace.

Comment

Sure not the news I wanted to hear but thanks for the update.

Comment

Apparently he has another blockage. They are trying to figure out if they can put a stent in again.
                              1980 GS1000G - Sold
                              1978 GS1000E - Finished!
                              1980 GS550E - Fixed & given to a friend
                              1983 GS750ES Special - Sold
                              2009 KLR 650 - Sold - gone to TX!
                              1982 GS1100G - Rebuilt and finished. - Sold
                              2009 TE610 - Dual Sporting around dreaming of Dakar.....

www.parasiticsanalytics.com

TWINPOT BRAKE UPGRADE LINKY: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...e-on-78-Skunk/

Comment

Very worried now

Comment

Working...
                                X