Friday afternoon safety meeting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post

. . . . . . . . . . . . . that she has put in her will that she's leaving the bike to me.....
    Impressive. . .

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

An amazing collection of bikes showed up at the safety meeting last night!

My awesome wife!

We had a 50th birthday celebration for my buddy Mark

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
        Impressive. . .
        Here is my friend Nancy's Busa....I took it out today because she hasn't been able to ride it as she has some issues health wise right now.

No signature

Comment

Eclectic hardly says it. Busa, Vette, CB 750 (2), ZX-11, forkless Yamaha (!). I'd go with the Duc 750.
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
            Eclectic hardly says it. Busa, Vette, CB 750 (2), ZX-11, forkless Yamaha (!). I'd go with the Duc 750.
            There is a story behind the Duc guy.....first time I've met him...I'll post about him...
            No signature

Comment

Trevor, are all of those bikes from the Victoria metro area? Crazy cross section of the last half century of motorcycle history.
              Believe in truth. To abandon fact is to abandon freedom.

Nature bats last.

80 GS850G / 2010 Yamaha Majesty / 81 GS850G

Claimed by Hurricane Irma 9/11/2017:
              80 GS850G / 2005 Yamaha Majesty / 83 GS1100E / 2000 BMW R1100RT / 2014 Suzuki DL650

Comment

Originally posted by dpep View Post
                Trevor, are all of those bikes from the Victoria metro area? Crazy cross section of the last half century of motorcycle history.
                Not only are they from Victoria but they are all from owners living within 10 miles of me....lol....the island has a very eclectic motorcycle community for sure.
                And a few of them blocks from me.
                No signature

Comment

Hey! You managed to get both of my bikes AND me in there! '82 GS1100EZ and '13 Super Tenere and the big guy with the long hair and tie-dyed shirt!
                  Kevin
                  E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
                  "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
                  Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

I like the neighbors standing in the street (1st pic). "Martians have landed!"
                    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
                      I like the neighbors standing in the street (1st pic). "Martians have landed!"
                      Lol...yes that's their kid on the bike.
                      No signature

Comment

Originally posted by mcycle-nut View Post
                        Hey! You managed to get both of my bikes AND me in there! '82 GS1100EZ and '13 Super Tenere and the big guy with the long hair and tie-dyed shirt!
                        The dude always abides
                        No signature

Comment

Another successful Friday Afternoon Safety Meeting...My friend Andy came over in his amazing 1957 BMW Isetta

No signature

Comment

Gosh Messerschmitt should have also built bikes.
                            Whats the sideways v twin's make and model?
                            1983 GS 550 LD
                            2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
                              Whats the sideways v twin's make and model?
                              It's a Victory that has been pretty modded....not sure what model
                              No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
                                If they had, they would have included the 20mm cannon.
                                ---- Dave
                                79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                                80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                                79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                                92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Working...
                                X