Nightly news pushing medication

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post

I always wanted to be the "Marlborough Man" Cough cough............
    "Show us your Lucky Strike! Winston tastes good..."
    1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I'll just leave this here

1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
      1982 GS450txz (former bike)
      LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

I remember cigarette... Back before the Marlboro man was born, $0.25 per pack, back then most were non filter.
        1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
          I remember cigarette... Back before the Marlboro man was born, $0.25 per pack, back then most were non filter.
          Absolutely. You could give a 10 year old two dimes and ask her to get you a pack of (unfiltered) Camels from the machine in the laundry room. 'Turkish' tobacco.

"Don't look for coupons..." Anyone else remember what it said on the back?
          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I'd walk a mile for a Camel!
            1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

I'd walk a mile for a Camel!
              I'd ride a mile on a Camel, though I don't think I could get up on one. Also, seeing that Camel Toe on the two front legs, well, that would be a bit too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzukian View Post

I'd ride a mile on a Camel, though I don't think I could get up on one. Also, seeing that Camel Toe on the two front legs, well, that would be a bit too much.
                It's easy. You just say jeet jeet loudly and they get down on all four knees .....
                Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                1983 GS 750

Comment

HHuumm bccap, , rekon the jeet jeet thing may work for horses?? , get'in up on them ain't near as easy as it yusta be. I may try it sometime when I'm out by myself, and know nobody's look'in, would be kind'f embarrassing if anybody saw me.

Comment

HHuumm bccap, , rekon the jeet jeet thing may work for horses?? , get'in up on them ain't near as easy as it yusta be. I may try it sometime when I'm out by myself, and know nobody's look'in, would be kind'f embarrassing if anybody saw me.
                    Can't say I've ever seen a horse in that position . Been over thirty years since I last rode a camel ..... But as you can see they aren't really hard to mount...... But when they go up or when they go down ... Hang on !

Last edited by bccap; 05-29-2023, 02:07 PM.
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                      2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Let's face it, advertising works.
                        Is "advertising" not the one and only reason so many already "star" status singers and actors are going nearly nude on red carpet media events/ presentations around the world?
                        "If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                        Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Originally posted by argonsagas View Post
                          Let's face it, advertising works.
                          Is "advertising" not the one and only reason so many already "star" status singers and actors are going nearly nude on red carpet media events/ presentations around the world?
                          I believe that's a consequence of global warming......

Comment

Remember the picking or spitting of tiny bits of tobacco from the tongue while smoking non filters?

It's even clear on an episode of The Honeymooners. When they're in a hospital, Norton even picks a butt up off the floor and puts it in his shirt pocket.

Camel (on back of pack):"Don't look for coupons or rebates, as the cost of the premium Turkish tobacco used in Camels prohibits their use."

I'm trying to recall a scene in The Godfather where Michael isn't lighting up a non filter. Can't do it. It's like trying to name a Pacino movie where he doesn't dance.

Comment

I'm kinda getting tired of the crapper lady. I don't remember the drug, but I gather it's something for controlling one's poo somehow.

You know the one. She's sitting on a closed toilet with a pained look on her face in her car, at the office, in a restaurant, etc.

I honestly really feel sorry for the actor. She just needed the work, you know, and now she's forever known as the crapper lady. Heck, she didn't even get a speaking part. Probably had no idea they would spend a few billion bucks plastering her opposite-of-constipated face on absolutely every screen all the time. Hope she's at least getting paid well.
                              1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
                              2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
                              2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
                              Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Dang rob, Camel put sea notes in their packs, I've got several Zippo lighters from saving them and sending them in, I don't "remember" seeing what you put up there but vividly remember "I'd walk a mile for a Camel". While we're at it, what cig. add. said "I'd rather fight than switch", and which one was a silly millimeter longer?

Comment

Working...
                                X