I VOTE FOR BAATFAM ! ! !

Oh, wait... It's not Friday...

I VOTE FOR HIM ANYWAY ! ! !
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      I VOTE FOR BAATFAM ! ! !

Oh, wait... It's not Friday...

I VOTE FOR HIM ANYWAY ! ! !
      Well now I feel obligated to produce a photo.
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Wait, no. You can't change that. Best picture of the whole dam game, lol...
        '83 GS 1100T
        The Jet

sigpic
        '95 GSXR 750w
        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Wanted to find a picture of mine that was from here in Michigan and more of a peak.

Ah, finally found this pic of our Shadow 500 near the peak.

har har

(aint nothing going to beat the shots of snow capped mountains, so might as well have some fun)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
          GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
            har har

(aint nothing going to beat the shots of snow capped mountains, so might as well have some fun)
            LOL...Dave, you were one step ahead of me...

Meet the kids that work on my bikes...They never rest.

Sock Monkey and Ann by Bob Thieda, on Flickr
            Last edited by Baatfam; 01-24-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Going with the word play theme also......
              Sunlight.... peeking thru the trees.
              http://2017-07-08 06.53.00 by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
              sigpic
              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
              -Rusty old scooter.
              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                Going with the word play theme also......
                Sunlight.... peeking thru the trees.
                You could say, "My bike at the peak of golden hour."

Comment

Well, I used this picture not too long ago, but I'ma resubmit it for the mountain peak peeking through the clouds. Is your curiosity piqued? This was on my Alaska trip in 2017. My brother was my passenger for about 250 miles that day.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Ok...here is my pick pic...

This was taken almost 6 years ago...Me, my wife. my cousin and his wife did a 7 day trip through BC on my 1980 GS750e and my 1983 GS1100e...two up and loaded with gear...never missed a beat!
                    What made this special was that I had not seen my cousin in 10 years and he flew out here (his first time on a plane at 55)..We reconnected....It was my cousin Danny that got me into bikes when I was 5 and he was 15...he would take me for rides on his honda 70...my dad co-signed a motorcycle loan for Danny when he was 16....10 years later he returned the favour and did it for me to buy a brand new 1983 GS750e....
                    He has been here twice since and is coming this May when we will ride my bikes to California..can't wait!

This was behind Whistler near Duffy lake...always liked this pic...thought it reminded me of a cool 70s album cover...lol

No signature

Comment

Hey Trev,

cool shot, but I can't picture what you must have climbed to get that perspective? Just a large pile of gravel?
                      '83 GS650G
                      '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                        Hey Trev,

cool shot, but I can't picture what you must have climbed to get that perspective? Just a large pile of gravel?
                        Thanks... no it was a cliff rock I climbed. 🙂
                        No signature

Comment

Friday Morning.

Vote Day.

I will summarize the entries:

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
                          ......................... I thought this one may peak your interest. Here's a peak at the New Mexican landscape, during the peak of the riding season.
                          And the other entries:

Originally posted by marvinsc View Post
                          Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post

Originally posted by gustovh View Post

V
                          Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                          Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
                          Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                          ......more
                          Last edited by Redman; 01-25-2019, 07:50 AM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

......more

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                            Originally posted by trevor View Post
                            Let me know if I missed any.

Comment

Roger Burque: That is a peak, well, not a definite singular pointy peak, but sure higher that surrounding landscape. And you go to effort to get your bike in the nice scene. WHen I go to similar tourist scenic overlook or the beach, I see people get out of thier car, walk to front of car, go to edge of parking lot to take picture. I want to holler at them "Hey, your picture aint no different that all the other tourist here tonight. Hey, 5-10 years from now you will look at that picture and discard it."
                              But what I sometimes say is, "I can take picture for you with you in it." And take one or two there. Then "Here, step back a few steps, stand by you car, let me take picture with you and your car too."

Kerry Keerfunk: Great the way that peak was peeking into view. The picture is definatly the bike and the scene with little distraction form the main elements, and the peak is one of the main elements.

Gusto Vince: great scene. And an extra merit point for you for including Stator (?).

Trevor: a great posed pic, and the forethought and the effort it must have been to get up to that view (I assume was like what can see on other side of road). And you were there at the right time of day for that location to light up the road and the rock cuts. Great enjoyable picture for us motorcycle foks and for general public actually. I think if anyone where describing that photo they would say a lot about the road and the bikes and the people and the mountains rock cuts and the valley and how must he have gotten this view.... and say all that without saying "peak". Great great picture.

Vote: My vote is for Sandy.
                              Great great shot of impressive mountain peak in such prominent view. And the pattern of the snow and the valley and ridges up the side.
                              Last edited by Redman; 01-25-2019, 08:32 AM.

Comment

My vote is for Kerrfunk this week
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X