• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DaveR For me
    No signature

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
      I have it here on my phone, Roger.
      Thanks Bob. This is odd. I went through my settings to see if I could check or uncheck anything preventing posts with images from showings up. Sometimes I can't see pics hosted by Photobucket as they tend to come and go. Not sure what host you use. Is it P. B. by chance?

When I post it keeps bringing up other quotes from previous posts. I'll reboot my phone and see if that helps solve these issues.
      Last edited by Burque73; 02-22-2019, 01:07 PM.
      Roger

Current rides
      1983 GS 850G
      2003 FJR 1300A
      Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Roger, here's BAATFAM's picture. I re-uploaded it to my flickr. Click on the pic and you should be able to see the bigger copy.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

My vote is for Dave R. So vast.
          Honorable mention to Bob for that lost look,
          and to Jedz for a neat pic. I like the clouds reflected in that red helmet!
          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Madrid, NM
            Attached Files
            1981 GS750L - Owned since 1990 when graduated high school and since have been discovering all the things not disclosed by seller.
            1983 GS750E - bought in 2016 as a rough runner to use while rebuilding 81L and then to combine with ES to make one good one
            1983 GS750ES - bought in Toronto in 2015 on a lark as a non-runner, missing front cowling and exhaust - If you have a 1983 750ES front cowling let me know! Blue would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Vanis View Post
              Madrid, NM
              Dont look lost.

But does look like found Roger Burque73.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
              GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Thanks for the summary, Bob.

Hey, this is fun, eh?
                Lots of fun pictures.

Many nice pics of bikes in remote desolate places. Maybe the rider was lost at the time, or maybe just stopped for some other reason, nothing in the picture indicates that were lost.

Between baatfam, mine and Trevor, I will vote for baatfam.
                If I were to see that picture without any association with this weeks game, I would describe that facial expression as "I am puzzled, should I continue this direction or should I turn back?", or maybe "How did I get here? How do I get out of here?"

Last edited by Redman; 02-22-2019, 03:52 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Baatfam gets my vote for that totally lost look.

V
                  Gustov
                  80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                  81 GS 1000 G
                  79 GS 850 G
                  81 GS 850 L
                  83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                  80 GS 550 L
                  86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                  2002 Honda 919
                  2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Originally posted by ryder60 View Post
                    When does voting end?..... ..... .... ...
                    Voting is Friday (Pacific time), so I would say ends at Midnight (Pacific time), well, unless is a tie, and then proceeds until tie is broken.

(first few posts list the rules-procedure.)

Comment

I'm going to go with Trevor's lost on a mountain top somewhere.
                      '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I have to go with Redman Dave this week. Getting lost is fun. Getting 7 (SEVEN) people lost is SKILL, lol... And to get STEVE lost is GOD like, lmao ! ! !
                        '83 GS 1100T
                        The Jet

sigpic
                        '95 GSXR 750w
                        The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Voting for Sandy.
                          I actually like the fact that the bike is in shadow, and am drawn to it for that reason.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Vanis View Post
                            Madrid, NM
                            Hey Andy. Good of you to join in. That pic would have fit great into last week's tourist attraction theme. While here, if you feel so inclined, pick a photo you like and chime in to help decide who posts the next theme. Also pop in tomorrow to see what's next. Getting some pics for this thread would be a great excuse for us to go ride. Sunday may be nice weather let's, ugh, I'll just call you...
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A
                            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Several pictures caught my eye this week, and all of them told a story...Great theme, Scott!

Jedz123 and dorkburger both stood out to me.
                              The framing is great in both.
                              The portrait orientation works good with the bridge of Glen's.
                              And the little spots of bright colors bring out the detail in Jedz's.

But the two I really liked, broke a few traditional photographic customs.
                              A couple of long standing "rules" is that vehicles, (and people), should not face out of the frame, and should have more space in front of them, than behind them.
                              Somewhere to go, so to speak.

Well both Kerrfunk, and Burque73 broke both those conventions...And I think they look great.
                              In fact both pictures are very, very close to each other in composition, and feeling.
                              Both would make outstanding prints on the wall.

After spending considerable time studying them, my vote goes to Kerrfunk, only because I like the B&W effect just a little more.
                              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

OK, I'm finally getting a chance at the desktop PC and I see Baatfam's pics in all the posts. My phone right in front of me does not show any except the one Kerrfunk reposted.
                                Roger

Current rides
                                1983 GS 850G
                                2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

Working...
                                X