Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    ................................ I was trying for a traditional Redman shot.
    I could help you with that

har har har

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Interesting topic-theme, Bob. Thanks.

Really had to ponder on this, and just started looking thru pics, and then thought of this:
      From 2009, Fathers Day, 3 Bikes, 3 couples

Left to right:
      - Son Justin and wife. His SV650. Now has Tiger 1050 and two kids. And live about 20 miles away.
      - Daughter and boy friend. She had just moved back from SanAntonio, he lived on other side of of Michigan. A couple months later they were engaged. Our Honda Shadow. He had and still has H-D Dyna Super SomthingOrOther. They married the next year and now have a 10 month baby. Have been in San Diego for 5 years now.
      - Wife and I. The GK.

Was a hot June day, so we dispensed with the gear for the photo.

Will keep looking and see if I find something more artistic.
      Last edited by Redman; 02-23-2019, 11:08 PM. Reason: Will keep looking............

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
      GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

This snowman is an Albuquerque tradition. Every year the city crew finds three giant tumbleweeds and makes this snowman for Christmas time. It's on the Westbound side of I-40 before the interchange with I-25. I think this pic was on Christmas day.

Roger

Current rides
        1983 GS 850G
        2003 FJR 1300A
        Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Nice Roger...Very creative use of the theme....
          Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
          '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
            Nice Roger...Very creative use of the theme....
            Thank you. There are actually loads of three things in my pics over the years. Three volcanos, three deer, three cows highway 333 just east of town, three bats out front of the ballpark, three tractors and so on. I take way too many pics, it's amazing I ever actually get anywhere, lol.
            Roger

Current rides
            1983 GS 850G
            2003 FJR 1300A
            Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Here's a threesome. We're heading out to a PNW GSR rally and this is the top of Kootenay Pass about 1 1/2 hours from my place.

Kootenay Pass by soates50, on Flickr
              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Three GS 1150es fairings..
                http://GS fairings. by Glen Brenner, on Flickr
                sigpic
                When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                -Rusty old scooter.
                Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

On the way down to the Shasta rally in 2009. We are on hwy 97 stopped at a work zone. I am in front...that's my mirror, next is Scott on his 750 and last is Steve on his sport wing with my wife on the back.

Attached Files
                  Last edited by gustovh; 02-25-2019, 01:30 PM.
                  Gustov
                  80 GS 1100 LT, 83 1100 G "Scruffy"
                  81 GS 1000 G
                  79 GS 850 G
                  81 GS 850 L
                  83 GS 550 ES, 85 GS 550 ES
                  80 GS 550 L
                  86 450 Rebel, 70CL 70, Yamaha TTR125
                  2002 Honda 919
                  2004 Ural Gear up

Comment

Mrs. Spyder's '82 650 L... My '83 750 T... My brother~in~laws '99 750 shadow...
                    '83 GS 1100T
                    The Jet

sigpic
                    '95 GSXR 750w
                    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

I should save this for a "red" theme...LOL...

Red Fun by Bob Thieda, on Flickr
                      Last edited by Baatfam; 02-27-2019, 05:52 PM.

Comment

Some images from my "THREE" wheeling past. FIRST IMAGE IS MY ENTRY, copied from my mom's scrapbook. The yellow Yamaha Trimoto 200 was the first machine I bought with my own money at age 14. The '76 Scout Traveller was the car I learned to drive in. There's also a pic of me on the Yammy delivering my newspapers, the "Pottsville Republican", which was how I paid for it, and the Honda 200X I bought brand new at 16. Last pic is after a nasty roll on the Honda left me with a dislocated wrist. Good times!

Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 02-27-2019, 07:01 PM.
                        Rich
                        1982 GS 750TZ
                        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

I had 200x like that one. It was fun. The 250r that followed it was, without a doubt, one of the funniest rides ever.
                          sigpic
                          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                          -Rusty old scooter.
                          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by gsbill View Post
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]57352[/ATTACH] A trio of bikes from the past.
                            Have you got a single pic with a bike and three something or other for this theme? Collages could be a whole different game.
                            Roger

Current rides
                            1983 GS 850G
                            2003 FJR 1300A

Comment

one of my last posts...

Hey Team

Well it's been a fun run but I keep running into overly criticized feedback on many of my posts as of recent and find my self coming to GSR less and less because of it. As I move forward with my life I try to only interact with positive individuals in positive situations, life is just way too damn short to not be happy and filled with positivity. Funny, it seems this thread contains most of the positive folks that are left on this site, so I'm sure this post will hit home to you folks.

Anyway there is a bunch of reasons behind my slow walk away from GSR, partially I don't really own or maintain a GS anymore. Information that I do offer up usually is met with deep criticism and skepticism. Also I find it harder and harder to relate with most... It is just so damn evident that the GSR platform is a sinking ship stuck in the torrent of negativity and a continual unchanging and un-accepting outlook to new ideas from younger contributors ("the stupid millennials") like myself. So after long deliberation I have decided that I will no longer be a contributing member here. I'll pop in once in a blue moon to say hi or respond to PMs but as an active/supporting GSR member I am resigning my commission and will be focusing my posting energy (and financial resources) to a more receptive and appreciative audience and forum.

So there are folks here that I actively interact in other platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and good ole' Email) and note that I will continue to do so and look forward to continuing our mutual positive enrichment...

Also note I will obviously put a hard effort to keep attending GSR based gatherings for those are just great experiences.

To those I talk to on the (somewhat) regular basis I will keep reaching out and don't hesitate to reach out to me!

So my last entry for the game:

The 3 bikes of JedzMoto, Cafe-racer Podcast and AmenMoto... This is from last year @ Daytona and I will be seeing this guys again next week!

Thank you; to all of you that have been stellar and respectful.
                              There are some truly awesome people here and I'm so thankful to have met you!
                              My best to you all,
                              -Jedz
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                              Originally posted by Hayabuser
                              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Whilst I don't completely agree with your assessment of the site, (it does ebb, flow, and ebb again over the years), you have every right to use your time where it makes you happy.

That said, you are exactly the type of positive thinking person, a site like this needs to add on a regular basis....

Thanks for playing the game this week.

But, what if you win??

Comment

Working...
                                X