• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not seeing your pic, Trevor...
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

I have so many it's hard to choose; I'll try this one though crossing Brubaker Bridge built in 1887 on one of my bridge rides through Ohio as it's one of the few that you can still ride across

Brubaker Bridge with bike 2015 by Scott Baker, on Flickr
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
        I am not seeing your pic, Trevor...
        Hmmm....I see it...does anyone else not see it? Thanks
        No signature

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
          Hmmm....I see it...does anyone else not see it? Thanks
          I see it....
          '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I saw it too

1981 GS550T - My First

Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die

Comment

I can see Fast's, Dork's and Cowboy's, but not Trevor's....Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Took this last fall while out on the DR....up Island on the start of logging roads.

Do you see it now Bob?

1981 GS550T - My First

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post
                  Do you see it now Bob?
                  Nope...not here. But I can see it if I use Firefox, instead of my normal Chrome...hmmmmm

EDIT: Had to reinstall the Photobucket fix extension. Now it is here.
                  Last edited by Baatfam; 04-07-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Hopefully that "one and only picture" can actually be a SERIES of pictures that make up a video.

EDIT: video removed due to apparently inapropriate format. Entry is now in post #362
                    Last edited by Mrs. Steve; 04-07-2018, 09:29 PM.
                    Current ride: 1982 GS850L

Comment

I am going to hope that a video qualifies, as well.

EDIT: apparently a video does not qualify, so it has been removed and my entry has been moved to post #361.

Last edited by Steve; 04-07-2018, 09:17 PM.
                      sigpic
                      mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                      hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                      #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                      #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                      Family Portrait
                      Siblings and Spouses
                      Mom's first ride
                      Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                      (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Well shoot, I’ve got a video of me crossing the Golden Gate Bridge...can I use that?
                        No signature

Comment

You both could just pull the appropriate frame from the video. That would be a picture.

Comment

Well I guess I don't do bridge photos much but here is one of about three that I do have. It's kind of a big bridge so I didn't get very close. Bridge over Deception Pass in Washington State.

by soates50, on Flickr
                            '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

I'm not so keen on the idea of posting a video and like Bob would suggest that you pull a single frame from the video.
                              Roger

Current rides
                              1983 GS 850G
                              2003 FJR 1300A
                              Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

OK, will re-search the files and pull out a picture, instead.

sigpic
                                mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                                hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                                #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                                #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                                Family Portrait
                                Siblings and Spouses
                                Mom's first ride
                                Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                                (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Working...
                                X