No announcement yet.

Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am seeing some faces I don't recall seeing before: Don, Glen, really most of you.
    I was leaning towards Vince's famous silhouette, I love Trevor's opening post,
    and I'm going for Glen dorkburger​ for the win.
    "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by Eli69 View Post
      Voting for mr. Jedz cuz that was a memorable wedding.
      So glad you we able to be apart of it Eli!!!
      Allot of fun!
      Jedz Moto
      1980 Suzuki GS1000G
      1988 Honda GL1500-6
      2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
      2020 Honda Monkey Z125
      2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
      Originally posted by Hayabuser
      Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Good morning all,
        A lot of cool shots.
        Voting for Richgs750tz. I like the setup and, well, I'm a sucker for a good night shot.
        sigpic
        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
        -Rusty old scooter.
        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Another group of excellent pics guys. I think the level of images in this thread has been steadily improving. Its a tough choice to pick one as best but because of the lighting, colour, and composition Rich82 has my vote this week. The subtle ''aura'' over Rich and his bike adds a complimentary ping to the image.
          1979 GS1000
          1981 GL500 Interstate

Comment

Rich82GS750TZ

Would make a nice Ad in a magazine..(though I'm wondering if his expression looks like he's checking the tripmeter, wondering if he's got enough gas to get home... )

Comment

Hard call this week. Rich82 it is.
              1982 GS 550 L

Comment

Cowboy and Stator get my vote this week....repping the GSResources.
                2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                  I am seeing some faces I don't recall seeing before: Don, Glen, really most of you.. . . . .
                  . . . . .
                  And maybe can say "... one face maybe have seen too many times already."

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                  GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                    I am seeing some faces I don't recall seeing before: Don, Glen, really most of you.. . . . .
                    . . . . .
                    I was going to say Glen DOrkburger we see in his avatar in his every post, so I was a bit surprised to see in his man-machine post that he didn't look exactly like the avatar picture.
                    Last edited by Redman; 11-13-2020, 01:42 PM.

GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by dpep View Post
                      Hey, Don Pepe,
                      I was going to ask if anybody else noticed that we have seen a few pics of you over the years (and I have meet a few times at rallys and once when you bought my 850G),,, and this picture maybe the first time I have seen you without you wearing a tie.
                      Maybe it was really hot that day, or a casual day at home,... or maybe now, now, you are really retired. Har har har
                      Last edited by Redman; 11-13-2020, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                        Here's one from a NoCal trip several years ago.

P9110075 by soates50, on Flickr
                        Oops. Somehow this got left out. Going to vote for Rich though.
                        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                          And maybe can say "... one face maybe have seen too many times already."
                          It's true, you're not on the list of faces I wouldn't recognize
                          "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
                            Oops. Somehow this got left out. . . . . . . . .
                            Vote supression! Vote supression! Vote Fraud! Vote Fraud!

Comment

I see Kerry's face some Sunday mornings, but he's wearing a mask behind the pulpit
                              Rich
                              1982 GS 750TZ
                              2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
                              Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                                Vote supression! Vote supression! Vote Fraud! Vote Fraud!
                                I don't suppose that means I automatically can claim the win, huh??? LOL.
                                '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Working...
                                X