Pic of the week game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Are the rules still in affect for this? Does it still have to be your bike that you currently own used to own?
    Yes, I think so, the bike you owned at the time. (I dont recall exactly how it was stated.)

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
    GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
      Yes, I think so, the bike you owned at the time. (I dont recall exactly how it was stated.)
      So no kids on mini bikes? Unless of course it was once your mini bike?
      No signature

Comment

So no kids on mini bikes? Unless of course it was once your mini bike?
        My two cents: If you can easily explain what you have to do with the picture, it counts.
        "I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by fastbysuzuki View Post

He never took up riding and this year much to my suprise he turned up at our house on a new Suzuki GSX-S750 having only just passsing his test the week before and was quick to pass on the touch to his sons.
          If any of this goes against the rules I apologise and please feel free to delete what is needed just though passing on the touch to two generations was good.

Which pic are you submitting?
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by gustovh View Post
            well it's been a few years, but we got him going. Me and the grandson.

Which pic are you submitting Vince? Cheers
            No signature

Comment

Which pic are you submitting?
              Post 1901 for fastbysuzuki, don't know about Gustovh.....
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

This was January 8, 2009. I had bought my first bike, this GS550L, in October 2008, and taught myself how to ride it. I lived next to a parking lot (pictured) which was handy. I would go on to take the MSF course for the first time in probably May 2009. My daughter was almost six years old when this picture was taken. She's 15 now, and first she'll get her driver's license, and then I'll enroll her in the state class and learn her how to ride.

She likes to ride on the back a few times in the summer.
                One year I awarded her the "featherbutt" award for being my passenger for 100 miles in one day.

Photo credit: my wife.

"I have come to believe that all life is precious." -- Eastman, TWD6.4

1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT

Comment

Originally posted by kerrfunk View Post
                  This was January 8, 2009. I had bought my first bike, this GS550L, in October 2008, and taught myself how to ride it. I lived next to a parking lot (pictured) which was handy. I would go on to take the MSF course for the first time in probably May 2009. My daughter was almost six years old when this picture was taken. She's 15 now, and first she'll get her driver's license, and then I'll enroll her in the state class and learn her how to ride.

She likes to ride on the back a few times in the summer.
                  One year I awarded her the "featherbutt" award for being my passenger for 100 miles in one day.

Photo credit: my wife.
                  Hahaha....She looks comfortable and happy, you....not so much...LOL....

Comment

IMG_3065.jpg OK, this is mine.
                    sigpic2002 KLR650 Ugly but fun!
                    2001 KLR650 too pretty to get dirty

Life is a balancing act, enjoy every day, "later" will come sooner than you think. Denying yourself joy now betting you will have health and money to enjoy life later is a bad bet.

Where I've been Riding

Comment

Ok this is not my pic..but this was the night before Liam and I went out riding in the dirt. His first time ever riding his own bike! He was pretty excited for the next day. Lol...

This is MY PIC....

No signature

Comment

Originally posted by fastbysuzuki View Post
                        This is my entry for this week it was taken in 1988 at the BMF rally my son was then 13 years old. He is now 44 see next post.

Trevor, notice the bold type?
                        sigpic
                        83 GS1100g
                        2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie G View Post
                          Trevor, notice the bold type?
                          I do now...it was the other post that he made with the two pics screwed me up. Sorry
                          No signature

Comment

I do now...it was the other post that he made with the two pics screwed me up. Sorry
                            No, don't be sorry. It's not the first time this has happened. Ask anyone who has compiled the pictures on Friday morning.

I think we all need to insure that we make it clear as to which is our weekly entry, and which is just additional info...
                            And IMO, I like the extra photos. All these pictures lead to a story, and I like seeing more of the story...
                            We just need to make sure it is clear, which is which.

Now....Off to figure out a photo....

Comment

My son after completing his MSF course and recieving his new driver's license heads out on his own! December 2006 ( Best I could come up with)
                              Last edited by Charlie G; 11-25-2018, 05:32 PM.
                              sigpic
                              83 GS1100g
                              2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Got lots of cute pics of kids and grandkids on mo'cykl, but was trying to think of what other picture I might have for the category-theme.

I thought of a picture I thought I have. A picture with my son age 13 or 14, maybe 15. And so spent a lot of time looking thru my print-film-negative archive (a-hem, stack of shoe boxes in storage room shelves) and I found that picture in the "Fall 1994" box. Was so happy that I could find the picture (since past efforts to find other pics have not been successful), and the picture was most everything I had remembered.
                                A picture of me giving him a leather riding jacket.
                                Was looking at the picture a while (sniffling and sneezing from the dust) before I thought "Oh, doesn't have a motorcycle."

Oh, well. I will share the picture here (the top one), along with a couple others of that occasion, just for general interest.
                                <<not an entry>>Not any one picture tells the story and includes motorcycle. Will see what else I can find.

Yah, the guy with dark redhair and dark red mustache and only little bit of a gutt, yah, that is me.
                                The 14 year old is Justin, now 37, that some of you have meet at Brown County (three of the last 5 years) with his Tiger 1050.
                                Last edited by Redman; 11-25-2018, 08:53 PM. Reason: with his Tiger 1050.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X