Ukraine russia invasion predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by earlfor View Post

China will not be supporting Russia because Russia has nothing it needs, but China does need the economic goodwill of the rest of the world. Also, Russia is not a large enough market to sustain china's export capacity.
    I'm thinking China will intervene some time after the Russian economy tanks, they'll be in a better position to pull more strings.
    1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
    1982 GS450txz (former bike)
    LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Ukraine goes on the IT attack against Russia with information war.
      https://news.yahoo.com/shaming-apple...151230727.html
      This is a good read on the collapse of Putin's disinformation network outside of Russia:
      A few critical errors have brought down Russia's complex and objectively brilliant war of influence in the West.
      "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
      ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
      1982 CB900f

Comment

Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post

This is a good read on the collapse of Putin's disinformation network outside of Russia:
        https://www.wired.com/story/putin-co...inery-ukraine/
        That is a great read! Strangely, there was/is likely only one person in the world that could have destroyed Russia's credibility, stance, and economy in three weeks, and so fitting that that person was Vladimir Putin. He shot himself in the foot, then shot himself in the head as he fell on his sword. Cheers!
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

A short article on where Putin goes from here. Interesting I thought.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

the media made a farcical bit of hysteria about the attack on the base in western Ukraine housing mercenaries.
            The base took 30 cruise missiles and the attack killed 35. Not a good ROI
            add to this the cost of replacing said missiles and the risk of effectively wasting more that are needed for overall defense of all fronts.

mind you the russian cruise missiles may be super cheap.
            1983 GS 550 LD
            2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
              the media made a farcical bit of hysteria about the attack on the base in western Ukraine housing mercenaries.
              The base took 30 cruise missiles and the attack killed 35. Not a good ROI
              add to this the cost of replacing said missiles and the risk of effectively wasting more that are needed for overall defense of all fronts.

The articles I read regarding the subject highlighted the close proximity of the strike to NATO territory. A little more heat on those missiles and today might have been quite different.

Comment

Originally posted by Vmass View Post

The articles I read regarding the subject highlighted the close proximity of the strike to NATO territory. A little more heat on those missiles and today might have been quite different.
                Yeah, it was a load of cobblers. A 15 mile error on a cruise missile would be totally unacceptable to the launchers, and questions would be asked internally.
                ---- Dave
                79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
                80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
                79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
                92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post

Remember the first gulf war when the Iraqi's where lobbing SCUD missiles into Kuwait and Saudi Arabia? They where far from accurate, the name was a sleight to their quality.

It'll be interesting to see how/if NATO responds to one of the missiles going out of bounds and actually landing in their territory. Best we can hope for in that scenario is that it hits out in the countryside somewhere and doesn't do much harm triggering no need for an immediate response.
                  Last edited by LAB3; 03-14-2022, 10:02 PM. Reason: typo, syntax

Comment

Wednesday is the first government debt payment day since the invasion ..... This is US dollar denominated debt so they can't fudge it by printing rubles .... According to the pundits on the Business Channel you're in a spot of doggy doo doo Vlad ..... Those soldiers of yours like to be paid ......
                    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                    1983 GS 750

Comment

Latest is a prediction that within 10 days, Russia will be unable to continue the war due to lacking time, troops, ammunition and funding.
                      “They don’t have the time, they don’t have the manpower and I don’t think they have the ammunition," retired Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges said.

Comment

Latest is a prediction that within 10 days, Russia will be unable to continue the war due to lacking time, troops, ammunition and funding.
                        https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...075849016.html
                        Putin running out of ammo prior to a diplomatic agreement is a horrible scenario.................I sure hope the US and NATO are prepared to our maximum capability.

In the past, I always thought the US was prepared.......

Comment

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/news...075849016.html
                          If he's right it begs the question .... Just how nuts is Vlad ? .... Will he use a nuke to save face ?
                          Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                          Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                          1983 GS 750

Comment

Could you imagine the editor of Fox News, MSNBC, Newsmax or CNN pulling a stunt like this? My neither!

Russian state T.V. editor disrupts broadcast to inject some truth into the propaganda.

Comment

She's a HERO! It's always a thrill to see heroism...reminds me of Tiananman Square

Comment

Russia supplying weapons to Ukraine.

Comment

Working...
                                X