No announcement yet.

Sometimes I think it's good not having $$ to play with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For $500 you could buy it, do a quick resto, ride it for a while and then flip it and probably make a few hundred out of it.

I've done this with most of my bikes, which is why I've ridden everything from 125's right up to the 80's superbikes. Only real keeper in my shed is the VTR - she's special.

- boingk

Comment

Latest Ads$600 · '89 Suzuki Katana 750cc
      - Priced to sell
      Does need some work
      - Needs Carburetor work
      - Needs a new battery
      Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

Buy & sell your used stuff for free in undefined. Your local, family-friendly online classifieds site for cars, furniture, jobs, real estate & more

Really have nothing like $600 to spend or I'd be on it.
      Last edited by Guest; 08-11-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvTVk0doJJM... Let the hijack be complete.
        Owned one for 5 years... Still miss it
        Curt
        sigpic'85 GS1150 1428 14-1 200+hp Hang On

Comment

1982 Yamaha XJ650 Seca. Bought it from the original owner 2 years ago, with just 53k on it. Has always been garaged.

Has been a very dependable daily driver for me and has been on a few riding/camping trips as well. Needs a new seat cover and right handlebar switch housing ($55 at SG Power). Has heated grips.

This bike always turns heads. It is a rare find around here and has that beautiful classic, clean body style.

Always liked the XJ650,do I wish we could have a look.Still want the GPz750 a bit more though and I have one in the works

Comment

I've owned a 914 decades ago. Meh. Also had a Squareback VW, still have a Cabrio convertible. Went thru a nice Celica GT, and the biggest POS ever made, a 300ZX Nissan. I liked my Corvairs better than any of them, and so did my boys. Better than anything is the Fiero GT that I still have with a series 3 3800 in the engine bay. Fast, slick, and reliable. I've had it for years and my adult kids keep trying to borrow it.

Comment

Originally posted by SVSooke View Post
              http://www.usedvictoria.com/classifi...-Seca_28088235

1982 Yamaha XJ650 Seca. Bought it from the original owner 2 years ago, with just 53k on it. Has always been garaged.

Has been a very dependable daily driver for me and has been on a few riding/camping trips as well. Needs a new seat cover and right handlebar switch housing ($55 at SG Power). Has heated grips.

This bike always turns heads. It is a rare find around here and has that beautiful classic, clean body style.

Always liked the XJ650,do I wish we could have a look.Still want the GPz750 a bit more though and I have one in the works
              Did you buy it Greg? I emailed the guy yesterday and he is going to bring it to my meet on the 10th if it hasn't sold by then.
              No signature

Comment

Beautiful, a steal. Whoever gets it, please leave it alone. Thank you.

Comment

If I had money I wouldn't be able to wade thru all the bikes I'd have.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Did you buy it Greg? I emailed the guy yesterday and he is going to bring it to my meet on the 10th if it hasn't sold by then.
                    LOL,Don't even have the $$ to get the exhaust for the GPz I was offered on BCCMC

Comment

Working...
                    X