Bet you can't do it.......

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
      Bet you can't do it.......

both methods will delete threads
      any further questions?

Comment

It's still here.....

I know the thread can be deleted by the OP,,,,I was just saying he can't do it.....ya know....it just means too much to him.....he can go back and reflect on all the stuff told to him....

Comment

The thread should stay, just because he finally made it right doesn't excuse the act of treachery. People have a right to know.
          Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
          87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
          99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
          15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by nejeff View Post
            WTF? I thought this was a trolling expedition or a stirring of the pot but I just checked and " Im Faster" is correct, TCK logged in just a few days ago

He (TCK) is suppose to be a permanently banned member and I have a message from Frank (admin) himself saying so. I took down my 1000+ post thread in October based on this fact, that Frank had handled the situation. What gives?

And "Im Faster", sorry for your situation but like has been said, the police should be called (or should have been called) already. At minimum they will be able to contact him
            Anyone can access the site to view it. Just because someone is banned doesn't mean that they can visit. I suspect that his IP address was recognised and that his visit was registered without actually logging on. Maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
              Perhaps you can see by now how being more discreet might have been a wiser choice,( unless you purpose were to raise hell). I'm not going to thrash around with you like others, just think about how it might have been handled differently and been more in line the way the GSR should be.
              Sound observation.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
                Anyone can access the site to view it. Just because someone is banned doesn't mean that they can visit. I suspect that his IP address was recognised and that his visit was registered without actually logging on. Maybe?
                anyone can visit, and you don't need to log in to see the majority of the site...but in order to see and record the last activity for TCK he would need to log in, it's the only way the system sees and records it, not by just visiting...you could visit each day look around and leave, and no one would ever know you were at the site....

So he is banned (possibly a soft ban) which still allows him to log into the site, but might only be allowed to view the contents, no rights to post and or possibly send PM's, but I can't tell for sure, I am not the Admin so I don't know what settings Frank has used for banned members...

There are many things one can do in vBulletin, heck you can even put the Banned under the persons name, but they actually are not, you can ban the id or the ip or a range of ip's,,,,,,,there is a lot of things one can do....or not do.....

Comment

Sounds like the guy made good but "Im Faster" ... don't go to crazy with the details will ya? I mean your answer's to questions are so long winded and all You didn't even say what he did for you (unless I missed it)

Anyways enjoy your bike and don't be so "breathy" with your responses in the future will you Just having fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Lila :) View Post
                    Anyways enjoy your bike and don't be so "breathy" with your responses in the future will you Just having fun!
                    That is called "economy of dialogue" and is somewhat refreshing at times.

sigpic
                    mine: 2000 Honda GoldWing GL1500SE and 1980 GS850G'K' "Junior"
                    hers: 1982 GS850GL - "Angel" and 1969 Suzuki T250 Scrambler
                    #1 son: 1986 Yamaha Venture Royale 1300 and 1982 GS650GL "Rat Bagger"
                    #2 son: 1980 GS1000G
                    Family Portrait
                    Siblings and Spouses
                    Mom's first ride
                    Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)
                    (Click on my username in the upper-left corner for e-mail info.)

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      That is called "economy of dialogue" and is somewhat refreshing at times.

Y

I tried to respond to Steve with just the letter "Y", like above, but GSR wouldn't let me. Gave me an error message saying the answer was too short. So I guess there is such a thing as too short of an answer

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
                        The thread should stay, just because he finally made it right doesn't excuse the act of treachery. People have a right to know.
                        I agree, it should stay!

Call me selfish but I still cant get over the time many of us made donations to Josh for something I cant remember and he not even once said thanks.
                        I think it was only 20 bux but dang, not even a thank you?

What comes around has come back around, always does.
                        sigpic

82 GS850
                        78 GS1000
                        04 HD Fatboy

...............................____
                        .................________-|___\____
                        ..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)___|____/_(O)|

Comment

Originally posted by winfield View Post
                          y

i tried to respond to steve with just the letter "y", like above, but gsr wouldn't let me. Gave me an error message saying the answer was too short. So i guess there is such a thing as too short of an answer
                          . . y . . .

sigpic
                          Family Portrait
                          Siblings and Spouses
                          Mom's first ride
                          Want a copy of my valve adjust spreadsheet for your 2-valve per cylinder engine? Send me an e-mail request (not a PM)

Comment

You can make it look as short as you want.

sigpic
                            Family Portrait
                            Siblings and Spouses
                            Mom's first ride

Comment

Someone should put together a committee to see if this thread should stay, or go...better yet lets start a poll thread!!!!!
                              Rob
                              1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                              Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X