Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Octain View Post
    I agree, it should stay!

Call me selfish but I still cant get over the time many of us made donations to Josh for something I cant remember and he not even once said thanks.
    I think it was only 20 bux but dang, not even a thank you?

What comes around has come back around, always does.
    The person we gave the most money to doesn't visit here anymore either. Oh well.
    Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
      Cool, How'd you do that??
      sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Octain View Post
        I agree, it should stay!

Call me selfish but I still cant get over the time many of us made donations to Josh for something I cant remember and he not even once said thanks.
        I think it was only 20 bux but dang, not even a thank you?

What comes around has come back around, always does.
        There must be a WHOLE story I don't know about! Oh well, such is the life of a newish member

Sounds like he acted properly in this case, yes? Can't be all bad, I lived in Ohio for almost 5 years and no one told me to watch out for TCK that I remember

Comment

Originally posted by Colin Green View Post
          Made me laugh anyway.
          -Mal

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." - B. Banzai

78 GS750E

Comment

Same person? Now that is an interesting POV

Comment

Man if I was me I would have had a golden experience!
              1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
              1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

Originally posted by FLHGSRay
                Yup. It wouldn't be difficult or unheard of. But I just skimmed the thread, and I have no knowledge of past events. Just a hunch.
                It makes perfect sense to me if TCK wanted some form of redemption or a way to get back on the forum. The plot thickens in retrospect.

Do we demand pics of the bike? Examine the verbiage of the posts of imfaster and tck?

Comment

Im faster joined almost 4 years ago.....

Comment

Ok.....this is getting a little crazy.
                    Rob
                    1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                    Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Congrads everyone on a twenty+ page thread!
                      1983 GS 1100E w/ 1230 kit, .340 lift Web Cams, Ape heavy duty valve springs, 83 1100 head with 1.5mm oversized SS intake valves, 1150 crank, Vance and Hines 1150 SuperHub, Star Racing high volume oil pump gears, 36mm carebs Dynojet stage 3 jet kit, Posplayr's SSPB, Progressive rear shocks and fork springs, Dyna 2000, Dynatek green coils and Vance & Hines 4-1 exhaust.
                      1985 GS1150ES stock with 85 Red E bodywork.

Comment

not the same person...i know better

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                          bill!
                          i found more pump gears!
                          no more bologna for a couple weeks

Comment

Originally posted by chef1366 View Post
                            In just under 5 days, no less.

Comment

You cannot stop a conspiracy theory once you start.
                              All of us have sleeper accounts don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by JEEPRUSTY View Post
                                It makes perfect sense to me if TCK wanted some form of redemption or a way to get back on the forum. The plot thickens in retrospect.

Do we demand pics of the bike? Examine the verbiage of the posts of imfaster and tck?
                                Wow, glad someone said it. I was thinking the same thing with "Mr. Faster" being so light on the details but I don't know even know what this TCK character even did in the first place to make him a pariah I'm sure he's a good guy at heart

Comment

Working...
                                X