No announcement yet.

Has anyone seen CAFEKID(Josh)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's just ****ty circumstance all around. Not excusing anything, but life does happen to everyone ... sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogma View Post
      Well, after years here on the forum with few difficulties, he drifted away after selling his last (at the time) GS, and other things happening in life. People were still buying parts from him and sending carbs to be cleaned. A couple deliveries and deadlines got blown for whatever reason, and now, after several hundred posts of witch-hunting, folks are convinced he's a deadbeat. I'm not saying he wasn't at fault, but there's definitely been some lynch mob mentality going around. If he was an eBay seller, he'd probably have about 98% satisfactory transactions. But those 2% where he wasn't on the forum and really not communicating well really gave him a black eye around here.

The day I wrecked, he was the one who took initiative to have one of his friends come out to check on me, then drove 20 minutes out of his way to help me load my bike on a trailer. (And I needed the help more than I knew going into that. ) On his own initiative. He only knew about it because I called to let him know that the wreck could impact plans we had for a couple weekends later.

Should people do business with him? Only if they can deal with the fact that his mechanical work is done on the side, when he has time. It's not his day job, and he may not turn things around as fast as most would like. He may not return messages quickly. People aren't always happy with the work when done. But most people he's done business with have been satisfied.
      Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
      It's just ****ty circumstance all around. Not excusing anything, but life does happen to everyone ... sooner or later.
      +1 on both these, as I remember there was a witch hunt on a grand scale initiated by a smouldering martyr with whom had no direct business who whipped it all up into a festering frenzy that made the piranhas of the Amazon look like picky little vegetarians.
      sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Originally posted by tatu View Post
        +1 on both these, as I remember there was a witch hunt on a grand scale initiated by a smouldering martyr with whom had no direct business who whipped it all up into a festering frenzy that made the piranhas of the Amazon look like picky little vegetarians.
        Yes it was vile, pathetic and disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
          Yes it was vile, pathetic and disgraceful.
          +1 on that. Not one of GSR's finest hours. I like the "smouldering martyr" description

Comment

You guys that defend him crack me up. If I only ripped off 2% of the people I dealt with, I guess I would be considered a "good" seller?? Sorry guys, but that's BS. I strive for 100% AND my eBay feedback reflects that percentage. He had plenty of time to make things right and didn't, and that witch hunt was well deserved. Hopefully, it helped others on this forum from being screwed.
            Current stable:

85 Kawasaki ZL900 Eliminator
            87 Kawasaki ZL1000 Eliminator
            99 Kawasaki ZRX1100 Eddie Lawson replica
            15 Yamaha VMAX - The Maroon Monsoon

Comment

Originally posted by 83GS1100E_Tornado View Post
              You guys that defend him crack me up. If I only ripped off 2% of the people I dealt with, I guess I would be considered a "good" seller?? Sorry guys, but that's BS. I strive for 100% AND my eBay feedback reflects that percentage. He had plenty of time to make things right and didn't, and that witch hunt was well deserved. Hopefully, it helped others on this forum from being screwed.
              There's a difference between defending someone and not condemning them. There's some middle ground there.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleMike View Post
                There's a difference between defending someone and not condemning them. There's some middle ground there.
                Who said we were defending anyone, we were condemning the vile crap that so quickly oozes under the door.

Comment

Not only that, but that festering snot gobbler that wouldn't let go was using it as a tool in which he was trying to upset the site and was suggesting a coup as I remember. Is the turd licker still about? I hope the fleas of the thousand camels that infest his arseh0le cause much itching.
                  sigpic

Don't say can't, as anything is possible with time and effort, but, if you don't have time things get tougher and require more effort.

Comment

Not only that, but that festering snot gobbler that wouldn't let go was using it as a tool in which he was trying to upset the site and was suggesting a coup as I remember. Is the turd licker still about? I hope the fleas of the thousand camels that infest his arseh0le cause much itching.
                    funny ............

Comment

using it as a tool in which he was trying to upset the site and was suggesting a coup as I remember.
                      He didn't actually suggest it but he didn't argue when I mentioned the possible motivation.

There's been a lot of drama over this when it was really a simple matter and not really anyone's concern. Lot of drama queens here!

"Men will never be free until Mark learns to do The Twist."

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

It's still here....

the thread I mean.....

I knew he couldn't delete it....

I'll check on this one on Monday, got better things to do on the Weekend....it's going to be 11 degrees, it's time to go riding.....

Comment

Originally posted by GateKeeper View Post
                          It's still here....

the thread I mean.....

I knew he couldn't delete it....

I'll check on this one on Monday, got better things to do on the Weekend....it's going to be 11 degrees, it's time to go riding.....

Pfft... don't hurry back.

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

Originally posted by Allie View Post
                            Pfft... don't hurry back.
                            Too read your comments.....

not at all

I actually had to take you off the ignore list to see even this post of yours..

now you go back

Comment

I knew he couldn't stay away all weekend....

-Denis D'shaker

79 GS750N

Comment

it's only Friday.....Allie.....the weekend starts tomorrow...Saturday and Sunday....

sheeeesh

Comment

Working...
                                X