Series Regulator Source SH775

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All,

It appears prices for the SH775 (PN4012941) have doubled recently. If you are considering one, I have found only three shops who have it at reasonable cost.

Partzilla: $78.38
    Bike Bandit: $78.35
    Motosport: $81.24

Everywhere else is $140 to $170!

Comment

Originally posted by railtrumpet View Post
      Hi All,

It appears prices for the SH775 (PN4012941) have doubled recently. If you are considering one, I have found only three shops who have it at reasonable cost.

Partzilla: $78.38
      Bike Bandit: $78.35
      Motosport: $81.24

Everywhere else is $140 to $170!

At that price get the Compufire. More efficient(less heat), less current draw when off and smaller

Comment

There are still a gazillion used ones on ebay for $45. In fact when I looked I saw one for $36 shipped so I bought it. The "New" ones for $60-80 are fake, but the used ones have the polaris part number on them. I even hooked one up backwards (switched the connectors) and it survived.
        sigpic
        09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
        1983 GS1100e
        82\83 1100e Frankenbike
        1980 GS1260
        Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

A used one will do

Comment

Hey guys I am thinking about putting a compu-fire on my 1981 gs550T. I have been doing some looking and I am also thinking about rplacing the stator while I am at it. Does anyone have some good recommendations on a good stator. I am rebuilding this bike from the ground up and I am wanting to do it right.

Thanks,

andy

Comment

Another vote for Motosport as the cheapest right now with shipping.
              Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
              1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
              2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
              Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
              and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Ace07 View Post
                Hey guys I am thinking about putting a compu-fire on my 1981 gs550T. I have been doing some looking and I am also thinking about rplacing the stator while I am at it. Does anyone have some good recommendations on a good stator. I am rebuilding this bike from the ground up and I am wanting to do it right.

Thanks,

andy
                el
                ectrosport stators seem to use heavy epoxy and have instituted product inprovements on potential fail areas.

Comment

Working...
                X