Voltage idiot light.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluewool View Post
    Modern Triumphs suffer from the same also. That's a decent size and it is waterproof which is essential. Homemade waterproofing doesn't really cut it for me.
    Funny you should mention that -- shortly after I installed the meter on my V-Strom, I installed one of the same meters on a friend's recent-model Tiger.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

I'm still looking for that village idiot light. However, in any village with a gas station or burger stand, the local imbecile always seems to find me as soon as I take my helmet off. They always seem to have a story about the bike they usedta ride back when they were normal... Perhaps a village idiot light would only be a constantly flashing distraction.
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Originally posted by waterproofinga
      Great and amazing information about voltage lights on your forum with good discussion. Thanks
      Spamming git.
      ---- Dave
      79 GS850N - Might be a trike soon.
      80 GS850T Single HIF38 S.U. SH775, Tow bar, Pantera II. Gnarly workhorse & daily driver.
      79 XS650SE - Pragmatic Ratter - goes better than a manky old twin should.
      92 XJ900F - Fairly Stock, for now.

Only a dog knows why a motorcyclist sticks his head out of a car window

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about one of these...

Their website here
        Ignition Alternator Battery Warning lights Charge monitors. Combined charge and oil pressure warning lights
        The continuing renovation of a GS850L

Comment

Working...
        X