No announcement yet.

Honda RR kits available again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Duane. I'll keep that in-mind. But I'm pretty sure that the stator is fine. If it isn't, then I'm sure the low-mile spare motor has a good stator in it.

Comment

Originally posted by MidWestCoast442 View Post
      Thanks, Duane. I'll keep that in-mind. But I'm pretty sure that the stator is fine. If it isn't, then I'm sure the low-mile spare motor has a good stator in it.
      Famous last words. My parts bike with 4,600 miles on it had a burnt stator.
      '78 GS1000E, Dyna-S ignition, Dyna Green Coils, K&N pods, Delkevic SS 4-1 exhaust, Dynojet Stage 3 jet kit, Russell SS Brake Lines, Progressive suspension, Compu-Fire series Regulator 55402 and Advmonster cree LED headlight conversion.

Comment

True. It might be a POS. Only one way to find out. But I'm guessing that one of the two stators is probably in decent shape. If I have to buy a new one...oh well.

Comment

Just sent money today for one for my 81 gs1100e....You guys saw what is in it now. Lol

Thanks Duane,

Trevor
          No signature

Comment

Originally posted by duaneage View Post
            I have a Centric stator in my 650G, OEM still in the 1000G. Basscliff turned me on to them. They are about 90 dollars.
            Never used a Ricks or electrosport. The Centric was well made and came with the grommet, something not always provided.
            I searched for centric, didn't find anything. Did you mean Caltric? I found that for $50.

1983 GS750ED-Horsetraded for the Ironhead
            1981 HD XLH

Drew's 850 L Restoration

Drew's 83 750E Project

Comment

It was great talking on the phone about your GS 425. I hope it's working well for you
              1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
              1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

I ordered my reg/rec and it came to my house in 7 days. Got it yesterday and AZR put it in my bike today. All is good!
                Thank you Duane for the great service!

No signature

Comment

Duane, do you have any of these left?
                  Rob
                  1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                  Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Currently four

Comment

Duane, The link in your sig on how to modify a Honda RR is bad. Error 404.

1980 GS1000GT (Daily rider with a 1983 1100G engine)
                      1998 Honda ST1100 (Daily long distance rider)
                      1982 GS850GLZ (Daily rider when the weather is crap)

Darn, with so many daily riders it's hard to decide which one to jump on next.

JTGS850GL aka Julius

GS Resource Greetings

Comment

Originally posted by duaneage View Post
                        Currently four
                        Duane - I am looking to replace the regulator on my 1982 GS 400t. Will one of yours do the trick?

Chris

Comment

Should work fine

Comment

Yeah it will work just fine. Send me a PM and I'll give you the details.

Comment

Originally posted by posplayr View Post
                              Should work fine
                              Thanks! Appreciated!

Comment

The link to the wiring diagram isn't working on my sig line, I'll point it elsewhere later this week when I can get to a real computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X