No announcement yet.

Whats going on in your garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working on getting my gs550 with the 650 motor drop in running in tip top shape..

right now i'm having a problem with the carbs but just got the proper exhaust fitted, and it sounds mean..

keeping my eye's open for some aftermarket cams for the 550/650 head...
    1980 Gs550e....Not stock...

Comment

Progress

Here is some pics of my allmost done Engine for my 78 550.
      Hopefully I will have this bike ready to go in about another month.

Comment

The latest photo of the Mighty Buffalo.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ogri

i like the way everything looks original on this bike; you take a look and say to yourself 'clean 70s italian bike!'
          then you doubletake...whoaaah! two stroke, three spoke, USD...Holy Suzuki Batman!!!
          very, very nice. you gotta sit back and be real proud of what you've made of this machine. 8-)

Comment

Originally posted by solo suzuki
            i like the way everything looks original on this bike; you take a look and say to yourself 'clean 70s italian bike!'
            then you doubletake...whoaaah! two stroke, three spoke, USD...Holy Suzuki Batman!!!
            very, very nice. you gotta sit back and be real proud of what you've made of this machine. 8-)
            Thanks Solo, you're very kind....

Your description is exactly what I was going for. I wanted it to warrent a second look to appreciate the total picture.

Comment

got my latest done in time for the gap... now i need a new project for the summer. its a 1970 Yamaha R5.. last thing to do is get the seat reupholstered, touch up the 350 emblems, and shes 100% done.

Comment

Enjoyed the 2-stokes.

Comment

Wow! That Yami is VERY nice!!!

Comment

WOW + 1,

rrrrr!...is that the museum calling?

Comment

Here is my latest project. After two weeks it went from sitting in a barn for 13years to running like a top.

Comment

My very first GS starter took a crap today. I thought the battery was low the way it cranked. Nope, no more brushes. I wonder how many times I have cycled it in the last 22 years.

Comment

What can I say????? anybody want one??

Last edited by katman; 05-16-2006, 01:21 PM.
                          KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Are you selling the little bike on the back?

Originally posted by katman
                            What can I say????? anybody want one??

I'm interested in this one. Do you have more pics?:-D

What a pity that I'm so far away from you guys, I'd love to buy one of those well taken care machines. If I'm lucky, this year or the next I'll get a job programming computers there in the USA. After my arrive, I'll start looking for a GS 1100 or something like it.

Comment

Got the lines all hooked up and the tank is under the seat. Everything is just right there and easy to work on. Only thing left is to run the power wire to it. I did removed the fogger lines and power up the soleniods to blow out any junk that may be in there. Looked like 500HP was coming out of the blocks, glad I only need 36hp.

1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
                              1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
                              1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
                              1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
                              01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Originally posted by Ogri

I LOVE that bike! Sooooooo, how does it ride?

Comment

Working...
                                X