No announcement yet.

Whats going on in your garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny that the stock Busa will run a higher MPH and only a little off your dragbike. Maybe it's time to sell the dragbike and get another Busa for the track?

Comment

That would be the ultimate. Bet it would run mid to low 9's with a stock motor. Would need alot of work. Frame would have to be raked, another swingarm with bars. Billet inner hub and basket. Fuel injection would have to go. Doesn't work well with the 2-step. Unless you used a throttle stop as the 2-step. That might work. All the busa parts are expensive. it would not be cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco15
        That would be the ultimate. Bet it would run mid to low 9's with a stock motor.
        I would lay money on that. Our local winner from last year runs solid mid / low 9's on a stock one. Longer swing arm, slick, slider and some times a little N2O. Seems like you have given this a LOT of thought!! I think you should do it. Pass one of your 1150 cranks onto me when you do! Your missing one key part, the Turbo! LOL.

I managed to finish up the engine tonight and fire it. Link is a 600K video of the first start with the new FBG head, your buds cover, Web cams and the BFT. Now if I can just figure out how to drive the stupid thing I'll be all set.

The BFT tucked back in there. Good to have it back on the bike.

Comment

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That is a beast. Nice work it looks great!

Comment

I finally got the Mighty Buffalo far enough along that I could take it for a spin... Wow what a fun bike to ride!

Comment

Nice one Ogri ;-) can we have some more pictures please (nice big ones) especially of the swingarm conversion.

Cheers,
              Mark...

Comment

Way to Go Ogri!!! \\/

now pics,pics pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Ogri
                  I finally got the Mighty Buffalo far enough along that I could take it for a spin... Wow what a fun bike to ride!

That is sweet. I keep thinking about a new bike and the more I think about it the more I want a two-stroke again.

Comment

Good job Ogri - sweet bike!\\/

Comment

Originally posted by topgasnossuzuki
                      here's the gs1150 chassised outlaw prostreet bike, dan from l&w motorworks and i have been building this winter.
                      hey guys, i got the outlaw running last month. heres some updated pics of it. went a best of 7.27@190 mph at the first mirock race in rockingham

Comment

1981 gs850gl

Over the winter, I restored this gs850. I put the fairing with lowers (lowers not on at time of picture), cyclesound, and successfully painted it with .96 cent a can Walmart spray paint. I also put side covers on it, a tach seal, oil filter and plugs, and the saddle bags. It started out pretty rough. It is not perfect but much better than when I started.
                        This is driven daily to when the weather cooperates. Has 34,000 miles on it. It was fun working on it.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Comment

The garage is still full of projects. this current one is almost done for a local dude. Braced and POwder coated frame to 1166 kit and lots in between. Motor went in yesterday cosmetics will be back from paint in a few days.

As you can see in the background is another potential BEAST. I have a 1428 that needs a cradle..................

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Holy Bat, Katman! \\/
                            droolorama!...

Comment

Very nice katman. My wife would kill me with that many bikes in the garage.

Comment

Well, The one on the right is temperary. I am building it for a dude so it will be gone shortly. The motor went in Sat now just waiting on the cosmetics. Although he just asked me to polish the engine covers ans swingarm now. its gunna look hot.
                                What you can;'t see it the other 82 1100 kat frame just inside against the left wall...aahahahahhahah. I* am truely the KATMAN...AHAHAHAH
                                KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Working...
                                X