As Promised.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Promised.

As promised here is a video of my fresh 674 hybrid running after a 60km ride today. Needs a vaccum synch besides the bench one i already did but otherwise i am super satisfied no leaks at all and this thing MOVES.!!! the difference in torque is unreal in comparisson to even my dynojeted/pod/4-1 550. https://youtube.com/shorts/9BDdxRyCg8Y?feature=share
    GS674 Hybrid -1965 Vespa 90 -1958 BMW R26

Fantastic!

Now I'm curious about the Vespa and BMW projects...
    1983 GS850G, Cosmos Blue.
    2005 KLR685, Aztec Pink - Turd II.3, the ReReReTurdening
    2015 Yamaha FJ-09, Magma Red Power Corrupts...
    Eat more venison.

Please provide details. The GSR Hive Mind is nearly omniscient, but not yet clairvoyant.

Celeriter equita, converteque saepe.

SUPPORT THIS SITE! DONATE TODAY!

Get "The Riding Obsession" sport-touring motorcycling podcast at https://tro.bike/podcast/ or wherever you listen to podcasts!

Comment

Actually the vespa and the bmw single where in my possesion from 2016 before i got the GS. The vespa is a bored 2 stroke standar 50cc vespa motor to 90cc with all the money besides the overbore going to bling,cosmetics, tires etc. This little jewel was proffesionaly painted with a ferrari colour named Rosso Maranello. Its gorgeous the 1 picture i am posting here doesnt do it justice! Perfect for running around town in thick traffic its agile light and has a mean temper .As for the beemer its an ancient 1958 single cylinder pushrod motor with a shaft drive pushing 18HP. The top end was rebuilt from a mechanic friend of my father with +0.5mm oversize bmw piston. Its a 4 speed gearbox and its just another feeling to ride it hearing the beautifull note from the single coming out the muffler. I rode all around the island with her northern point to southern didnt miss a bit. Now sadly its battery died and got sidetracked in favour of the Gs. Sometime in the future maybe i will strip it and send the frame,tank,fenders etc to be professionaly painted so i can make it look 100% period correct.

Comment

Bike looks great. I would really re-consider the size of the pic you put in your signature. It's huge, and takes up a lot of screen real estate. On every one of your posts.
        Rich
        1982 GS 750TZ
        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

BikeCliff's / Charging System Sorted / Posting Pics
        Destroy-Rebuild 750T/ Destroy-Rebuild part deux

Comment

Shrinked it.

Comment

Better. Still huge. But not as huge. Here’s what it looks like on Mobile.

Rich
            1982 GS 750TZ
            2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Sorry mate this is the smallest option available while editing the signature. Maybe your mobile screen is too small? On my galaxy S21 now its very nicely tuged under my sig not gigantic anymore

Comment

Awesome. Looks great. I just got a iphone13. hope to have it for a while.

I just happened to be a lunch, scrolling through with my phone. I typically use the pc when looking at the forum. Looks great on the desktop. And on mobile it's now no bigger than some of the others' sig pics.
                Rich
                1982 GS 750TZ
                2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Originally posted by Kara25
                  Sorry Flickr BBC code doesnt work for some reason.
                  It should. Many of us here use Flickr....
                  Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                  '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Screenshot_20230324_172018_Instagram by Geo 25, on Flickr

Comment

Screenshot_20230324_172134_Instagram by Geo 25, on Flickr Screenshot_20230324_172105_Instagram by Geo 25, on Flickr

Comment

Flickr linked images coming though loud and clear. Seems to be working now on posts 10 & 11.
                        Last edited by Rich82GS750TZ; 03-24-2023, 02:36 PM.
                        Rich
                        1982 GS 750TZ
                        2015 Triumph Tiger 1200

Comment

Yeah i used my tablet to access the Flickr site and then i was able to get the BBC code so those are my 2 other bikes.!

Comment

Wow!! The grilled side covers, what an excellent idea! Beastly, badass bike, but still quite nice. That's a real beauty! They all are.

Comment

Thanks Mr Suzukian especially you were a big help with always your positive input over the rebuild threads.Any tips about break in?? Right now i have 90 kms on the new engine i am choosing routes with lots of twisties uphills and downhills using throttle up to 4th gear and to a celing of 6000rpms with lots of engine break. Also on big desolate straights i am doing pulls in 5th gear from 2000 up to 6500 rpms. As you can see now you understand why i was asking sometimes simple stuff.The GS in comparison to my other machines is like the millenium falcon in terms of complicated machinery
                              Last edited by Kara25; 03-24-2023, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X