some kinda project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cyberdork View Post
    What in the hell?! Corona cans! I'm shocked...

yeah, they sell em by me because you can't haveglass on the beach. cheaper than most domestics

Comment

quick update, I've been pretty busy and the weather has been crap

Comment

Hey man what's new? I was checking out your other bike build earlier and was wondering what was going on with this one. Dig that seat unit you did. Glass or steel? Did you pick both of those up at the same time? Would love another twin myself. To many ideas so little time(money)! The first pic in the last series of the chop looks great. Great contrast against the background. Wether it's intentional or not you take great photos. Keep em comin!

Comment

Originally posted by briyenkieth View Post
          Hey man what's new? I was checking out your other bike build earlier and was wondering what was going on with this one. Dig that seat unit you did. Glass or steel? Did you pick both of those up at the same time? Would love another twin myself. To many ideas so little time(money)! The first pic in the last series of the chop looks great. Great contrast against the background. Wether it's intentional or not you take great photos. Keep em comin!
          thanks, the seat is steel, but its the prototype for a glass one once the weather is good. I bought both bikes together as a "get em out of my garage deal".

Comment

bored.....

Last edited by Guest; 01-28-2009, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Like 'em both!

Could we get a couple shots of your bobber in the background? Have an idea like that for an old V45 I have in the yard.

--Nity

Comment

Originally posted by nity11us View Post
                Could we get a couple shots of your bobber in the background? Have an idea like that for an old V45 I have in the yard.

--Nity
                you can have the whole thread
                Are you doing a restoration project of some kind on a GS? Let everyone see what you are doing by posting the details here.

Comment

Thanks,

Read the whole thread. Stretched hardtail is over my head with a shaftie. But I like your use of what is available to you. I'd have to do the same for any project like this for the V45. Mabey I'll go bobber / slammed / drag. Thanks for the link.

--Nity

Comment

got a nice brown box this AM

NOS clip-ons, wish I would have got 'em when they were $5.

Comment

checking the tail/plate/bar look for kicks

Comment

Looking good man. Nice to see this one up and on its way.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammered View Post
                          Looking good man. Nice to see this one up and on its way.
                          funny both bikes were written off as junk by the previous owner.

Comment

Those are the best ones. You get um cheap and it doesnt matter if you dont like the path they lead you down cause you can always it off and start again.

Comment

got a little work done today. mounted the head light
                              cut the original mounts so they'll fit under the clip-ons. they already had some holes that would work perfectly since I wanted the light as tight to the bike as possible

Comment

about an 1/8-1/4" space, worked out perfect

cut out some metal for this bike

gotta fire the bike up soon and make sure it still runs good before I go any further, also in the process of chopping up the harness

Comment

Working...
                                X