Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, it needs to be an off-road trail. You all might be surprised at how many are out there. Yes, Trev has a nice 1100. No, I didn't go inside the curling club this time but I have been there. A friend's mother was on the Olympic team years ago and we went to see her. No, I still don't understand the game of curling.

But I'm happy to be back in our riding game!

Comment

We have the " North Shore " here and it's world famous among mountain bikers. Hard to photograph though. You go up an old dirt road and the trails just drop off the side. Pretty interesting to watch them. They're good. { and definitely crazy }
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Ok, just came back from where the mountain bike trail and association is, and the whole area is cordoned off, doing some sort of construction in the area, couldn't get near it for any photos, maybe tomorrow if no one has gotten it, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
          Yes, it needs to be an off-road trail. You all might be surprised at how many are out there. Yes, Trev has a nice 1100. No, I didn't go inside the curling club this time but I have been there. A friend's mother was on the Olympic team years ago and we went to see her. No, I still don't understand the game of curling.

But I'm happy to be back in our riding game!
          Is your friend's mom Debbie McCormack?

LOL! Probably not as she'd be a little young, but I think she is also a St. Paul girl.
          '83 GS650G
          '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
            Is your friend's mom Debbie McCormack?

LOL! Probably not as she'd be a little young, but I think she is also a St. Paul girl.
            Sorry, no.

Comment

I got the tag, but I was cold and wet; by the time I came off the mountain it was too dark to capture a picture of anything else.

I'll post it up with a new tag if nobody beats me to it tomorrow.
              '83 GS650G

Comment

I can't believe nobody posted. Either you guys are outstanding gentlemen, or the tag IS harder than everyone thought it would be:

This is in front of the CBC Trail (currently closed)

and here is what people DO on it:

North Shore CBC seymour mountain, riding on a nice beautiful day.
                '83 GS650G

Comment

Next Tag: a Community Garden (bonus points for being organic).

This one is the 16 Oaks Community Garden

The picture is not great because I had to stand in the middle of traffic to get the shot.

and a few shots of the garden:

and I looked up and saw this:

'83 GS650G

Comment

Another nice tag BigD, I don't believe a community garden has been done yet, will take some city rides to get that one.

oh yeah, love the moon shot

Comment

If the next tag was a moon shot I could run outside and get it right now. But this is a family-friendly forum.

Comment

Freehold Community Garden. Sorry for the poor photo. If its deemed ungood, no problem. For rent?
                        If its a go, the next tag..Space themed signage. Add points for vintage. This is/was the moon motel. For many years its neon light shone on rt 9 ,as if standing in defiance to the development and change all around.The hotel burned last year, is now boarded up , and i think that sign will light no more..
                        sigpic
                        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                        -Rusty old scooter.
                        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Looks like a (former) community garden to me. I didn't specify it had to be a working garden. Now I'm embarrassed that I made y'all wait for a daylight tag.

That's a great segue to the moon...

Ride ON!
                          '83 GS650G

Comment

WOW, anyone willing to ride their bike in the tall grass/jungle and at nite no less for a pic is cool in my book nice tags!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The garden looks to be well taken care of, and has vegetables growing in it, which is why the for rent sign confuses me. And as far as the nighttime jungle...It was literally 40 feet off of the highway..I liked the effect though.
                              sigpic
                              When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                              -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                              -Rusty old scooter.
                              Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                              https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

This could be a tricky tag. I'll have to hit the out lying areas on some of the old tourist routes to the forgotton towns to pull this one off. I've got a few ideas, but there's no telling what left. Good tag, shame I'm not going to or closer to Cocoa and Titusville. This would be a good time for Portdave to jump in and play.
                                GSRick
                                No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
                                Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Working...
                                X