This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bccap View Post
    How about someone staggering out to their bicycle at a pub ? { not that I know anyone like that }

The tags fine Rick. We're just a bunch of lazy shytes....
    I'm not changing it, but I realise that not everyone has places where they have courses during the week like here. The DMV and High schools go all weeklong, but don't get caught lingering too long around the Highschool taking photos. They frown upon that down here. They show young girls playing sports on the sports channels all the time, but get caught during the day................

Just saying, don't turn off the bike.
    GSRick
    No God, no peace. Know God, know peace.

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018
    Have some bikes ready for us when we meet up.

Comment

Have you picked up your lottery check yet ?
      Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
      Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
      1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
        Must be one that looks like it, the one in my photo is in Strongsville Ohio at the intersection of Ste rte 42 and 82. http://www.strongsville.org/content/
        Ah... I was way off. Thanks, it's nice to learn a bit about where everybody lives.
        Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
        Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
        1983 GS 750

Comment

Ah... I was way off. Thanks, it's nice to learn a bit about where everybody lives.
          Actually, that's not where I live, just a suburb of Cleveland I rode to, I live in Litchfield, blink your eyes and pass right through, tiny tiny township out in the sticks, one gas station, one little town store, volunteer Fire Dept. etc.

Comment

Have you picked up your lottery check yet ?
            Nope, " You have to play to win" and I don't play no more.
            GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

Ok here is the Vancouver Island Safety Council. This is where you go to learn how to ride a motorcycle. My wife will be taking the course in july. I know it's not very sexy but it is what it is.

Next tag...how about some good ole batting cages.
              No signature

Comment

Batting cage.

They haven't put the pitching machine in yet, but it's still early spring here.

Comment

For my next tag?

A curling rink!

Comment

Had to look it up, had no idea what a culing rink was, might only be one of those up north things, not sure, do we have those in the US????

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                      do we have those in the US????

List of curling clubs in the United States

Also I have a back up if this one's too tough.

Comment

There's one in / near south plainfield NJ.
                        sigpic
                        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                        -Rusty old scooter.
                        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Sorry looks like I'm out, the one here is still forming.
                          I guess they are waiting for the day Hell freezes over.

Here is the latest post on the Orlando Curling Clubs website.

The Orlando Curling Club

September 1, 2010

I cannot continue to pursue this due to personal reasons, but I will be MORE than happy to pass on what I know so far to someone that would like to take over the project. I have tons of packet information to pass on as well. Just email me at OrlandoCurling@gmail.com.

Tank I think you should take over when you move back. I've seen curling on the Winter Olympics. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ They need to ad pyrotechnics or atleast some sort of contact to make it interesting like they had to do with Hockey.
                          GSRick

Eric Bang RIP 9/5/2018

Comment

I'll be damned, there's one 2 miles from my house at the local ice rink...
                            '83 GS 1100T
                            The Jet

sigpic
                            '95 GSXR 750w
                            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Who would have though pushing torque converters across ice would be a sport.
                              '83 GS 1100T
                              The Jet

sigpic
                              '95 GSXR 750w
                              The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Finally, a tag that's right up my alley. Literally. And I have a newly lined tank to test and there might be a break in the weather today. And I have a new tag idea that I don't think we've done yet. And I'm itching to get back in the game.

I should be able to get the tag this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X