Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait, there's a tag we haven't done yet?
    '83 GS 1100T
    The Jet

sigpic
    '95 GSXR 750w
    The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
      I'll be damned, there's one 2 miles from my house at the local ice rink...
      I have one locally too....I would love to get out and ride today but I have to do that stupid work thing. Lame. haha

Comment

Saint Paul Curling Club, which according to their website is the oldest in the country.

Comment

Next tag is a trail specifically designed for and dedicated to mountain biking. No paved or multi-use paths. Must be off-road. I don't think we've done this tag before.

Second pic shows the trailhead entering the woods.

Comment

SonovaBitch! He DID come up with one we haven't had before...
            '83 GS 1100T
            The Jet

sigpic
            '95 GSXR 750w
            The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Nice tag, got one close to me, if I get a chance to get out today, honey-do list at work, expecting scattered severe thunderstorms as well, if I get the opportunity, I'll get it, should be fairly easy for a lot of people though.

Comment

Ok bike path...Lochside trail

Next tag your bike in fron of a Par 3 Executive golf course. This is The Ridge near Cordova Bay, beautiful little course that I take my boy to, even has an island green.
                No signature

Comment

Originally posted by rteam2 View Post
                  Saint Paul Curling Club, which according to their website is the oldest in the country.

Looks pretty cool too. Did you get inside ?
                  Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
                  Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
                  1983 GS 750

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Ok bike path...Lochside trail

It's not my tag, but is that a mountain bike trail....
                    specifically designed for and dedicated to mountain biking. No paved or multi-use paths. Must be off-road

Comment

You are right old skool, my bad. I guess I didn't pay close enough attention. Just saw bike path, so it's still open then. An off road mountain biking path only might prove a little difficult. Maybe not. Would be nice to see us going back to getting more than one tag every couple of days though. We certainly have enough players to have multi tags a day, what with all the time zones. Which leads me to this question...is anyone outside of North America playing?
                      No signature

Comment

How about the Galloping Goose Trail, Trevor...are there sections that are bike only?
                        '83 GS650G
                        '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                          How about the Galloping Goose Trail, Trevor...are there sections that are bike only?
                          Yeah but the Galloping goose is the same...it's paved too.
                          No signature

Comment

Hmmm,

I didn't know that. I swear it was unpaved in the beginning. Up to Goldstream Park for ye then...

I CAN get this tag. The question is whether I can steal away in the evening tomorrow to get there
                            '83 GS650G
                            '83 GS550es (didn't like the colours in the 80's, but they've grown on me)

Comment

Originally posted by BigD_83 View Post
                              Hmmm,

I didn't know that. I swear it was unpaved in the beginning. Up to Goldstream Park for ye then...

I CAN get this tag. The question is whether I can steal away in the evening tomorrow to get there
                              Come on man you can do it!
                              No signature

Comment

I have my parents stopping over this morning for awhile, if no one gets it's by noon-ish, I'll run out and get it after they leave to keep the game moving, he went through the trouble to get a unique to this game tag, I have one only about 12 miles from where I live, I didn't think it would be so hard to get, my thoughts are it's not that hard, life is just getting in the way, I know I've been busy with yard work and vehicle repairs, family...bla bla bla, by the way, love the 1100 Trev.

Comment

Working...
                                X