• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump, Bump, Ka-Bump......

Comment

Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
      Bump, Bump, Ka-Bump......
      Been out twice since your tag...haven't seen anything yet that will work...

Notice that the only people working the game right now live in the northern parts of the country...
      What's up with that??
      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Im working on it. Cant seem to find an unsual large roadside sculpture. I did find a propane tank painted like the yellow submarine, but i dont feel it counts.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
          Notice that the only people working the game right now live in the northern parts of the country...
          What's up with that??
          Frozen senses ? or just the need to deal with the withdrawals of not riding for 6 months... .

The golfers are getting itchy too.

Originally posted by FreshStart View Post
          I did find a propane tank painted like the yellow submarine, but i dont feel it counts.
          The nice thing about this game...theres very few rules. Yellow sub is good for me.
          Last edited by bonanzadave; 03-20-2011, 12:33 PM.
          82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Let's see that Yellow Submarine........it'll do the trick!

Comment

Not a yellow submarine but a big lobster with ice cream cones.

And for anew tag a commercial dock of some kind

Comment

LOL...I hate your camera, but I love the Lobster w/Ice cream....

Comment

Nice, I like the lobster and ice cream cones. Now, I'll just have to ride to Duluth....... Of course, you've made it easy for all you guys on the coasts or the St. Lawrence Seaway...

Comment

Hey look Dan ! All the snow has melted down by the Mississippi. Just kidding, Old picture.

FYI: By next week the sidewalk where my bike is parked may be under water
                    82 1100 EZ (red)

"You co-opting words of KV only thickens the scent of your BS. A thief and a putter-on of airs most foul. " JEEPRUSTY

Comment

Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
                      Hey look Dan ! All the snow has melted down by the Mississippi. Just kidding, Old picture.

FYI: By next week the sidewalk where my bike is parked may be under water
                      Most people around the 'ol Miss' and the Minnesota rivers, St. Croix, Red, and several others are going to need small boats for commuting by April I think..

Comment

Got some good weather today...already 37º at 9am...

Commercial dock, commercial dock...hmmmmm...tricky.

Have to see if I can get this game moving....

Comment

No commercial docks in the middle of the prairies, so I can't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                            Got some good weather today...already 37º at 9am...

Commercial dock, commercial dock...hmmmmm...tricky.

Have to see if I can get this game moving....
                            Surely you can get in a ride to Lake Michigan, or one of the many river lock areas. I haven't had time yet to do it around here....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Hamster View Post
                              No commercial docks in the middle of the prairies, so I can't help.
                              Originally posted by DanTheMan View Post
                              Surely you can get in a ride to Lake Michigan, or one of the many river lock areas. I haven't had time yet to do it around here....
                              Now my wife pointed out that no one said it had to be on water...and that I could just stop at any business with a loading dock....
                              Clever, huh?

Comment

But...while out and about I remembered this:

A business that gives paddle boat rides on the river...weddings, company outings, etc.

And so the next tag is....
                                An artillery piece of some sort.

That should be easy...

Comment

Working...
                                X