Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crage View Post
    I know for a fact that his wife's dream is for him and his junk to be gone.

Eric

Comment

More like nightmare!! Oh and you "won't be riding this one home" why would I expect to ride it home at that great price?
      No signature

Comment

Wow, that bicycle seat must be the ultimate in comfort.
        Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
        1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
        2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
        Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
        and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Here's a good deal!
          No signature

Comment

For that price, they should include a complimentary motorcycle to stick it on.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

It's not really for sale at that price, for those of you not familiar with some ebay tactics, if your a power seller or have multiple items, on ebay store, and a) you are either going to be away for a while, b) or run out of an item, you just crank up the price instead of ending an auction and having to re-list, then you just re-adjust the price afterwards. You will find hundreds of cases like this if you look, usually any where a seller has multiple sometimes in the thousands of items for sale.

Comment

If a bike stripped of parts is custom....

I have a yard full of customs.

Comment

Originally posted by 81gs1100 View Post

What an overpriced ugly beast, only thing sadder is the guy who sees it and say to himself, "I want to do that to my bike..."

Comment

Originally posted by 81gs1100 View Post
                    "I crashed it 3 or 4 times and trashed all the body work, so now I'm offering it to you as a Custom at the same price"
                    1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                    1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                    1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                    1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                    1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                    1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                    2007 DRz 400S
                    1999 ATK 490ES
                    1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Uhhh... No thanks.

Suzuki GS1100 A VERY FAST BIKE - $1125 (East Mesa)

Date: 2012-04-16, 9:14AM MST
                      Reply to: wfkf2-2961265971@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

"Nasty Habits " is a modified 1983 Suzuki GS1100. It starts and runs, but the floats are sticking so it will need the carbs cleaned before going back on the road.Clean AZ Title, notorized and ready to go. Currant AZ tags and plates ( good till August) fresh oil and filter, new back tire, new battery, good brakes, good fork seals, Gas tank has been creamed , shaft driven AND it comes with a Suzuki repair, trouble shooting and maintince manuel. Again Bike starts right up and idles fine....sounds great (strong) just dumps gas out the air intake when you give it gas cause the floats and needles are gummed up and need cleaned. And when u do clean the carbs , you u will find out that this little GS1100 is as fast as a bat out of hell. 928-240-3787 ( just gas stains on the concrete under the bike not oil)

Comment

That poor bike.

Eric

Comment

Originally posted by ikantbreave View Post
                          Suzuki GS1100 A VERY FAST BIKE - $1125 (East Mesa)

Date: 2012-04-16, 9:14AM MST
                          Reply to: wfkf2-2961265971@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

comes with.................................. manuel.

I wonder if he knows he's going with the bike in case of repairs

Comment

I got a chuckle out of this one.

It's a brief ad, with two lines dedicated to the paint job, and only one line with any info about the bike. Even then all you get is the year and milage, no make, no model, no condition, no maintenance, no nothing.

On top of it all, with an ad that centers around the paint job, how about some in-focus pictures of that bad-as bike????

Comment

Guys it's putting down so much power!

Comment

He should have said: "I had this nice bike, ruined it and now it is worth more."

Crazy crap that people do to these bikes.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X