No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It used to be funny stuff, now it is just getting downright annoying, instead of craigslist funnies, it should be "cracklist retards" and I don't care how politically correct it is.

Comment

Nice looking bike and bonus Keg to go!

Oh yeah, and what a good price!!
      No signature

Comment

That was Photo shopped right?
        No one would possibly intentionally build some thing to look like that, would they?
        Is he PAYING that much to have the eye sore removed?

Eric

Comment

Barf job if I ever saw one...
          sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
          1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
          2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

I hate to keep posting in this forum, but I couldn't pass this one up! It does have GS content after all.....(prepare yourselves)

Comment

Originally posted by kawfeedave View Post
              I hate to keep posting in this forum, but I couldn't pass this one up! It does have GS content after all.....(prepare yourselves)

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/mcy/2944806949.html

You know, I resisted posting that one and have been subject to looking at it everytime I do a local GS search, and you had to go and hurt my eyes some more...

Comment

Good lord that thing is just scary to look at!
                sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by Crage View Post
                  I'm thinking this project forced the divorce that is forcing the sale.
                  1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
                  1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

It's amazing, people don't want to be criticized for their creative view, but soon get bored and think some one else will share their vision, just crazy.
                    I guess to each his own, just don't expect everyone else to share your views, and if you ask an opinion, be prepared to take the bad with the good.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                      Nice looking bike and bonus Keg to go!

Oh yeah, and what a good price!!
                      Yeah, I think I'll sell my 650 and mount that instead. Not.

Comment

Originally posted by old_skool View Post
                        It's amazing, people don't want to be criticized for their creative view, but soon get bored and think some one else will share their vision, just crazy.
                        I guess to each his own, just don't expect everyone else to share your views, and if you ask an opinion, be prepared to take the bad with the good.
                        And then ask thousands of dollars for their artwork because, hey, OCC gets 70K for a bike that looks like theirs does. With beer goggles on.

Comment

Okay, it's Ebay

I've seen this guy before

$3.50/each?

About 25 cents each at your local Ace hardware

Or

OEM is cheaper
                          Last edited by Big T; 04-18-2012, 10:32 PM.
                          1978 GS 1000 (since new)
                          1979 GS 1000 (The Fridge, superbike replica project)
                          1978 GS 1000 (parts)
                          1981 GS 850 (anyone want a project?)
                          1981 GPZ 550 (backroad screamer)
                          1970 450 Mk IIID (THUMP!)
                          2007 DRz 400S
                          1999 ATK 490ES
                          1994 DR 350SES

Comment

Yeah that guy is hilarious. He took the carbs apart and wanted ridiculous amounts for every tiny part. Someone here added up his auctions for all the parts and it came to around 12000 dollars to buy it all.

Comment

Some Assembly Required.

Another "I'm in WAY over my head" masterpiece... Who could resist with that stunning picture??

Street Bike Project. Will trade for Cruiser Bike Project - $1200 (92071)

Im selling my 1986 Kawasaki GPZ Ninja ZX1000A1 project bike. Im in to the project about 3000 dollors now and I have to much going on to finish it.

Pro's:
                              Clean title in my name.
                              Great running engine.
                              Registered, non-op
                              $1k in parts (new gaskets, rebuilt carbs, jetted carbs, new brake pads, new chain and sprockets, and sooooo many other things all still in boxes if not already installed)
                              Way too fast of a bike

Cons:
                              Its in 1000 pieces through out my house. I know where everything is, just bring some boxes to put everything in. the majority or it is in my back yard, carbs in the garage, and most of the things that I thought weather would wear down I brought inside.

What it needs to be finished:
                              To be put back together (duh)
                              tires Front and rear.
                              for a seat frame to be made.

There is a lot that i have not listed so any questions please just call or text (619)933-1428

Comment

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
                                GS 550 Swing arm chop - $600 (Gilbert)

Date: 2012-04-20, 1:43PM MST
                                Reply to: 2vbvh-2969662607@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

1980 GS 550 swingarm chopper. This project a bout half done. Needs to come apart for finish welds and to clean up the frame.
                                New tires, new chain, new stator included. Carbs are cleaned and jetted for pods and open pipes. I have everything it needs.
                                Pipes, cables, etc. All the hard **** is done. You can do a little grinding, wiring and then show all your cool friends the sweet bike you built!
                                No title. Not that big of a deal. Don't really want to sell it. Don't really need to. This ad will be up for 48 hrs and thats its.
                                $600 is as low as I'm going. Call or text 602-882-9561

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comment

Working...
                                X