No announcement yet.

Craigslist "funnies"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawa Vertigo, Honda ThereYaGo, HD NowhereToGo, Ducati UsedToGo (when parked)
    97 R1100R
    Previous
    80 GS850G, 79 Z400B, 85 R100RT, 80 Z650D, 76 CB200

Comment

Are airplanes the only ones that should see this rider stop?

suzuki gs250 bobber - $500 (middletown) < >

1980 suzuki
      condition: fair
      fuel: gas
      paint color: red
      title status: clean
      transmission: manual

hello i have a suzuki gs250 runs and rides ok carbs need gone through brand new battery extra set of brand new tires everything works clear title asking 500obo
      Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
      1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
      2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
      Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
      and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

^^^Damn! They need to use some imagination. I visualized a 1965 Chevy tail light on my SR650, and it came out pretty nice. I even put a blue dot in it. Contour was perfect, so I mounted it, and smoothed the base into the fender.

1982 GS1100 G converted by Motorcyclist magazine in 1986 to be a tribute to the Wes Cooley replica. 1982 Honda 900F. 1997 Yamaha VMax.
        Also owned: 1973 Kawasaki Z1 900, 1972 Honda 750 K, 1976 Yamaha XS 650, 1980 Kawasaki KZ 1000 MKII, 1978 Kawasaki SR 650. Current cage is a 2001 Mustang Bullitt in Dark Highland Green. Bought new in Sept. 2001.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post

Probably worried about overcompensating cowboys in their lifted pickups and soccer moms in their titanic SUVs not looking down on a wee little bike.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboyup3371 View Post

With a total of one rear drum, it's going to take a while!
            1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

Originally posted by JamesWhut? View Post
              That is brilliant actually. What are you going to do when repacking the steering bearings and one of the balls falls out and goes to that alternate dimension that is under your workbench? Spend $30 on roller bearing refit? Or just a couple of dollars replacing that one @%!#! ball. Now X that for all of them.
              Bearings wear into eggs from spheres. And you can buy a bag of 100 new bearings for a few dollars that will allow proper adjustment. It's not safe to reuse old bearings believe it or not.

I love the 10 dollar bolts he sells tho
              1981 GS650G , all the bike you need
              1980 GS1000G Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely

Comment

Or just buy tapered roller bearings and never have to worry about it again. If you are too cheap to do that, you probably aren't going to cough up for a full set either.

Comment

Ripped from KZRider...

$5500 KZ400!

Ed

To measure is to know.

Mikuni O-ring Kits For Sale...https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...ts#post1703182

Top Newbie Mistakes thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=171846

Carb rebuild tutorial...https://gsarchive.bwringer.com/mtsac...d_Tutorial.pdf

KZ750E Rebuild Thread...http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...0-Resurrection

Comment

"Hey guys thus is a full off custom bike that is a complete head turner."

Yes, people wonder what is making all that noise... Oh its a midget on his sled!

"So much time was [s] spent [/s] wasted on this bike. "

"The only reason I'm selling is for another street bike or stunt bike."

AKA, I want something that is actually ridable since I've ruined this bike. KTHKSBI!

Comment

pretty sure the front will leave the back after the first big bump... Then the chain will smack the rider on the head.
                      sigpic
                      09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                      1983 GS1100e
                      82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                      1980 GS1260
                      Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

A real "stoppie" bike. Wheelies, not so much.
                        1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

This one made me laugh.

"Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                          ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                          1982 CB900f

Comment

Gently used dirt bike. Brand new chain, oil always changed with synthetic Mobil - $600 (MIDDLETOWN)

Still running when parked!!!!
                            Last edited by Buffalo Bill; 04-13-2016, 07:52 AM.
                            "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                            1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                            1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                            1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I was thinking the same thing, had a Yamaha with front and rear drums, broke the front cable and only had the back for a while, you kinda' had to stand on the pedal to stop it.

Comment

At least this guys price is realistic. And it doesn't look all that butchered...
                                '83 GS 1100T
                                The Jet

sigpic
                                '95 GSXR 750w
                                The Rocket

I'm sick of all these Irish stereotypes! When I finish my beer, I'm punching someone in the face ! ! !

Comment

Working...
                                X