Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
    suzuki gs250 bobber - $500 (middletown) < >

At least this guys price is realistic. And it doesn't look all that butchered...

I figure it was a wheelie machine....given the tail light

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Bill View Post
      Gently used dirt bike. Brand new chain, oil always changed with synthetic Mobil - $600 (MIDDLETOWN)

Still running when parked!!!!
      ...will buff right out.

Comment

Bobber!!!! 1980 honda cb750 - $2400 (Muskegon)

I have a honda bobber forsale. This is a awesome bike that gets alot of looks. Wanted to get a few extra stuff on it but never got the chance. When i took the speedo off it had 22,xxx original miles. I myself only put about 500. It could be jetted out better to make it run top notch but runs good. The seat could use another spring underneath also. Bike has grind marks and rust because i like the rat rod look. Can easily be painted. No trades or low ball offers. 2400obo i work third shift so i will reply when i can.
        "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
        1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
        1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
        1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

I don't understand people which ride with their ass mere centimetres away from a huge, exposed spinning mass.
          #1: 1979 GS 550 EC "Red" – Very first Bike / Overhaul thread        New here? ☛ Read the Top 10 Newbie mistakes thread
          #2: 1978 GS 550 EC "Blue" – Can't make it a donor / "Rebuild" thread     Manuals (and much more): See Cliff's homepage here
          #3: 2014 Moto Guzzi V7 II Racer – One needs a runner while wrenching
          #4: 1980 Moto Guzzi V65C – Something to chill

Comment

They don't. Or at least not more than once. Then it gets listed on CL.

Comment

Here is a guy with a sense of humour calling out idiots and how they try to sell a bike.

$5,500 · 1992 ex500r PRICE DROP

This is a ~collectors~ bike very hard to find. It may be incredibly old and ill-kept but my weak character and cheap greed tell me it's acceptable to ask an unexplainably high price for a common and ultimately worthless item.

Dropped, at a low speed.

I'm also asking a 500$ cash deposit for test drives because it isn't insured and I want to avoid the impound fee, at your expense. Truthfully I'm just too cheap to either A keep it insured until it sells or B buy insurance for the day as a small expense for the sale of the item.

Here's my single picture, also I left out odomoeter info and any comment on recent maintenance.
              No signature

Comment

Collectors bike? A 92 500R? No, nope, not exactly. And even in Canadian funny money $5500 is a joke.
                Currently bikeless
                '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
                '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

A funny guy!
                  No, he's just joking, not really interested in selling.
                  I like those Kawi 500s, and that's a good looking one, I had a 93 EX500.
                  BTW Jethro, this bike in the pic is a post 1994.
                  "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
                  1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
                  1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
                  1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                    Here is a guy with a sense of humour calling out idiots and how they try to sell a bike.
                    Or he's just deluded in a particularly honest way.

Comment

His ad basically says " Hand me your gold bars and bullion.....and don't be expecting much money for it!!!!!!"

I seriously dislike this guy. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post
                        His ad basically says " Hand me your gold bars and bullion.....and don't be expecting much money for it!!!!!!"

Yeah. I am tempted to send him a picture of my butt.

Comment

Originally posted by loud et View Post

https://cleveland.craigslist.org/mcy/5539576144.html
                          Probably an Oink Johnson wannabe. THere are still a few bikes rotting away out there you can get for free or nearly so, but probably not worth the effort.
                          sigpic
                          09 Kaw C14 Rocket powered Barcalounger
                          1983 GS1100e
                          82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                          1980 GS1260
                          Previous 65 Suzuki 80 Scrambler, 76 KZ900, 02 GSF1200S, 81 GS1100e, 80 GS850G

Comment

Wait.....Oink IS in Ohio. Might be the man hisself.
                            sigpic
                            1983 GS1100e
                            82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                            1980 GS1260

Comment

Originally posted by bobgroger View Post
                              Wait.....Oink IS in Ohio. Might be the man hisself.
                              I had to Google him and found him on ebay.
                              NOW I get it.

Comment

He has the market cornered for Z1 parts, they must be nearly gone and he is moving to newer bikes. I have seen some $1500 gas tanks from him. And people pay it..... Buy your GS stuff now
                                sigpic
                                1983 GS1100e
                                82\83 1100e Frankenbike
                                1980 GS1260

Comment

Working...
                                X