Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wallowgreen View Post
    Week off work eh? lucky bugger!

Nice scenery Pete, always wanted to visit Australia but it's full of snakes and spiders.....
    If I remember correctly one of those spiders is called Three Steps...
    Old age and treachery will beat youth and skill every time
    Originally Posted by Schweisshund I mean, sure, guns were used in some of these mass shootings, but not all of them
    1983 GS 750

Comment

Clawson, MI to Marine City. Great day for a ride, and the rain held off...

Comment

Originally posted by bccap View Post
        Wrong part of the world but nasty... http://snakecharmerbook.com/excerpt.html

Here are some friendly mates from down under: http://crikeymatemosaic.wordpress.co...-in-the-world/

Comment

Nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabuser View Post
            Great pics! I just took a mine in front of an abandoned building tonight...

What a beautiful bike, I have to get myself an 1100 katana when I can find one. My little 650 Katana is almost ready for a photoshoot maybe this weekend I'll get some pics up of a ride out with the wife

Comment

Originally posted by Wallowgreen View Post
              Week off work eh? lucky bugger!

Nice scenery Pete, always wanted to visit Australia but it's full of snakes and spiders.....
              Cheers mate! Yeah those roads start about 5 minutes ride from my house... makes it nice for a quick trip if I get some spare time

The snakes and spiders are ok, it's the drop bears you need to look out for!

The most wildlife I normally see during our rides are ducks, turkeys, and the odd wallaby...

Originally posted by bccap View Post
              Haven't heard of that one?

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
              Wrong part of the world but nasty... http://snakecharmerbook.com/excerpt.html

Here are some friendly mates from down under: http://crikeymatemosaic.wordpress.co...-in-the-world/
              Like I said, they're all good 'n all... but it's those drop bears that are the nasty buggers!
              1982 GS450E - The Wee Beastie
              1984 GSX750S Katana 7/11 - Kit Kat - BOTM May 2020

sigpic

450 Refresh thread: https://www.thegsresources.com/_foru...-GS450-Refresh

Katana 7/11 thread: http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...84-Katana-7-11

Comment

GS 650 Katana

Went out for a nice long ride along the coast of North Holland, the wife came along on her Honda hornet.

Comment

Originally posted by CartoonLifeStyle View Post
                  Went out for a nice long ride along the coast of North Holland, the wife came along on her Honda hornet.
                  More pic's of BOTH bikes please. What size is the Hornet and what is the U.S. name for it?

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                    More pic's of BOTH bikes please. What size is the Hornet and what is the U.S. name for it?
                    The Honda CB600F (known as the Hornet in Europe and Brazil and 599 in the U.S.)

Here's another pic for you

Comment

No ride yet, but he'll be ready.

Comment

Great picture Zim. That boy is going to have a mighty fine motorcycle some day.
                        My Motorcycles:
                        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                        79 1000e (all original)
                        82 850g (all original)
                        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Indian Larry...The Early Years.
                          Excellent pic, Zim.
                          2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

BMW bike night tonight...I still can't believe sometimes what a beautiful place we live in.

No signature

Comment

Off to the Asylum

Couple of pics in a deserted metal hospital in Kent, UK.

Greetings
                              Richard
                              sigpic
                              GS1150 EF bought Jun 2015
                              GS1150 ES bought Mar 2014: ES Makeover Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                              GS1100 G (2) bought Aug 2013: Road Runner Project Thread AND blog: Go to the Blog
                              GS1100 G (1) Dad bought new 1985 (in rebuild) see: Dad's GS1100 G Rebuild AND blog: Go to the Blog
                              Previously owned: Suzuki GS750 EF (Canada), Suzuki GS750 (UK)(Avatar circa 1977), Yamaha XT500, Suzuki T500, Honda XL125, Garelli 50
                              Join the United Kingdom (UK) Suzuki GS Facebook Group here

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                                BMW bike night tonight...I still can't believe sometimes what a beautiful place we live in.

Tells me I have to login to the site to see them
                                Cowboy Up or Quit. - Run Free Lou and Rest in Peace

1981 GS550T - My First
                                1981 GS550L - My Eldest Daughter's - Now Sold
                                2007 GSF1250SA Bandit - My touring bike

Sit tall in the saddle Hold your head up high
                                Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky and live like you ain't afraid to die
                                and don't be scared, just enjoy your ride - Chris Ledoux, "The Ride"

Comment

Working...
                                X