No announcement yet.

anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went over to Akers, to ride the ferry, but it was under repair...

So we road down to Round Springs...

26,000,000 gallons of water a day come out of this spring.

Our final dinner before leaving Sunday morning....(Mrs Nardy not pictured)

Good times with good friends....

More pictures here
    Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
    '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Great pics thank you !!

Comment

Baatfam, I spent the last 16 years living in Cape Girardeau & Memphis, I know the area well. Love Elephant Rocks. South central & west MO and north central & west AR are some of the best times you will have on a motorcycle. Also check out Taum Sauk, Magazine Mountain, Mt. Nebo, Johnsons Shut Ins, Big Springs, The Current river is an awesome float rivers. Great to break up a weeks worth of riding with a relaxing 1/2 day float on the current. Check out Van Buren Mo, The Landing is a great lodge to make as your base for a float trip. If you like caves. Check out Blanchard Springs in AR. It is pristine because there is not natural entrance big enough for humans, it was discovered in the 1960s. The only cave in the US under the Forrest Service (a little weird)

Comment

Non-GS content, but a ride non the less

Comment

Originally posted by Mons View Post

Spy Vs. Spy.....I love that bike!

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
              So the Triumph trumps the Beemer eh? They will absolutely LOVE that on the Triumph forums.

Comment

Originally posted by GSX1000E View Post
                So the Triumph trumps the Beemer eh? They will absolutely LOVE that on the Triumph forums.
                I still love the K1100RS. But after totaling two of them, my wife said we need to take a break.
                The R1100S on the other hand never worked for me...never got comfortable on it. This Triumph is very nice. Handling, decent power, great brakes...and much lighter than the BMWs.

Comment

Originally posted by SCQTT View Post
                  Very good....not everybody is going to get it.
                  2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Victoria bike night!

2022 Suzuki GSX-S1000GT
                    2007 Triumph Bonneville T100 w/sidecar

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa

Dave

Comment

Thanks man!

Comment

Baatfam, I spent the last 16 years living in Cape Girardeau & Memphis, I know the area well. Love Elephant Rocks. South central & west MO and north central & west AR are some of the best times you will have on a motorcycle. Also check out Taum Sauk, Magazine Mountain, Mt. Nebo, Johnsons Shut Ins, Big Springs, The Current river is an awesome float rivers. Great to break up a weeks worth of riding with a relaxing 1/2 day float on the current. Check out Van Buren Mo, The Landing is a great lodge to make as your base for a float trip. If you like caves. Check out Blanchard Springs in AR. It is pristine because there is not natural entrance big enough for humans, it was discovered in the 1960s. The only cave in the US under the Forrest Service (a little weird)
                        Thanks for this. We are going back later this year and it will be a great help.

Comment

7Jun2014--Solo Run then headed to El Paso

Bill,

I got your message...since my buddy rescheduled the 530 Conversion from Fri to Sun, I did all my chores early this morning and went for a Ride between Muscalero/Cloudcroft while my clothes were in the dryer.

Now I'm packing an overnight bag and heading to El Paso to watch the KINGS game2 tonite! Then come back early Sunday and hopefully complete the job on my bike.

Enjoy the pics...you're familiar with this road, I know.

Muscalero Entrance

Part of the Twisty's

Coming down from Cloudcroft

Later fellas...

Ed
                          GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                          GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                          GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                          Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                          Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Dang Ed, your new phone takes some great pics!
                            sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                            1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                            2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

New Phone

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                              Dang Ed, your new phone takes some great pics!
                              That's one of the reasons (well the real reason) I bought the Galaxy S5. Love it!

Ed
                              GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
                              GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
                              GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
                              Originally posted by GSXR7ED
                              Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Rode all over the place - couple hundo - but no pics. Too busy riding.

Boo.

Comment

Working...
                                X