anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trevor View Post
    Ok...the weather here has been NOT COOL!!! We have close to a foot of snow here!

My neighbour Bryan got a chance to use his snowblower....lol..thanks buddy

Really Trevor?? Snowblower?? I'd be embarrassed. We've had about 70cm before this dump of about 30cm, and then another 60cm on the weekend.

Some parts of the B.C. southern Interior are breaking snowfall records, including Sparwood which had already received 60 cm of snow Tuesday, with snow continuing to fall.

by soates50, on Flickr
    '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post
      Really Trevor?? Snowblower?? I'd be embarrassed. We've had about 70cm before this dump of about 30cm, and then another 60cm on the weekend.

Some parts of the B.C. southern Interior are breaking snowfall records, including Sparwood which had already received 60 cm of snow Tuesday, with snow continuing to fall.

by soates50, on Flickr
      Lol...Bryan was just looking for an excuse to get out his snow blower....I shoveled the drive way 3 times yesterday and it needs it again this morning.
      No signature

Comment

I'm not saying anything...
        It's smoke that make electronic components work.
        Every time I've let the smoke out by mistake, they never work again.
        '80 GS250T... long gone... And back!
        '86 Honda Bol D'Or... very sadly long gone
        '82 GS1000SZ
        '82 GS1100GL
        '01 Honda CBR1100XX BlackBird

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post

by soates50, on Flickr

What Ski Mountain do you live on top of again Sandy? Why oh Why do you NOT have a snow blower?????
          Rob
          1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
          Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

Lol...Bryan was just looking for an excuse to get out his snow blower....I shoveled the drive way 3 times yesterday and it needs it again this morning.
            Ah, Trev, That is why that doesn't look like "dumped a foot of snow".

THis quite a rare occasion for you?
            Might interfere with your riding for, what, 3 or 4 days? (not 3 or 4 months).

Last edited by Redman; 02-07-2017, 01:11 PM.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
            GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
              What Ski Mountain do you live on top of again Sandy? Why oh Why do you NOT have a snow blower?????
              'Cause I'm stubborn and don't mind the exercise??? Unless you can think of a better reason that doesn't include the word stupid. LOL.
              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Redman View Post
                Ah, Trev, That is why that doesn't look like "dumped a foot of snow".

THis quite a rare occasion for you?
                Might interfere with your riding for, what, 3 or 4 days? (not 3 or 4 months).

It hasn't snowed here in the last 3 years,it's making up for it this year.

Comment

A little ride we did Saturday to Hatch, ate at Sparky's and rode up to Emory pass (200 mile day). As you can tell, the day was fantastic.

Last edited by mrbill5491; 02-07-2017, 06:57 PM.
                  sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                  1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                  2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Ok...the weather here has been NOT COOL!!! We have close to a foot of snow here!

Oh No!!!! Snow!!!!!

LOLOL

Roads are crap but the fields are fine

Welcome to winter Trev...
                    Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbill5491 View Post
                      A little ride we did Saturday to Hatch, ate at Sparky's and rode up to Emory pass (200 mile day). As you can tell, the day was fantastic.

God god, you guys are supposed to be 26 F in a couple of days
                      Rob
                      1983 1100ES, 98' ST1100, 02' DR-Z400E and a few other 'bits and pieces'
                      Are you on the GSR Google Earth Map yet? http://www.thegsresources.com/_forum...d.php?t=170533

Comment

No good pics, but it was a lovely overcast with light fog and 42° here. I took a 16 mile each way ride to a union meeting. All smiles..... well, except for the part when I hit a bump with a hand off of the handlebars and the bike started into a headshake..... I should check that...2017-02-07 22.22.26.jpg
                        sigpic
                        When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                        -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                        -Rusty old scooter.
                        Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                        https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Really love this shot. Union meeting? Union Carpenter myself. 35 years.
                          sigpic
                          83 GS1100g
                          2006 Triumph Sprint ST 1050

Ohhhh!........Torque sweet Temptress.........always whispering.... a murmuring Siren

Comment

Thanks Charlie. I just stopped for a quick pic on my way home.
                            I'm an HVAC service tech, a division of the plumbers / pipefitters union. Its been 17 years now. The meeting was a bit of a class reunion of sorts.
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by azr View Post
                              God god, you guys are supposed to be 26 F in a couple of days
                              Aah, you mean 26C YUP! Got another ride to a petroglyphs park Sat.
                              sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
                              1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
                              2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Glorious day today in Central NJ. Unfortunately, kid is still too young for a bike. Tomorrow is supposed to snow, UGH.

Comment

Working...
                                X