anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chaz View Post

I needed to deliver a chainsaw I had worked on...and my truck had ten 16' 2x10's in it at the time.

(I put the bar back on while waiting for the guy to show up)
    Chaz, in my mind I picture you as this guy riding down the road.

Roger

Current rides
    1983 GS 850G
    2003 FJR 1300A
    Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Awesome!

Thx for posting Jedz, Trevor and Burque.

Ed
      GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
      GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
      GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
      Originally posted by GSXR7ED
      Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedz123 View Post
        Nor Eater... Bah breaking trail with the TUX Baby!!!!
        HAHAHA

Beat after spending a good half hour tearing up the snowmobile trails...

This little 250 is the $HIT!!! Does very very well in the white stuff!
        OH HELL NO!!! That white stuff is WHY I moved to Florida.....I can see all the snow I need on TV, pictures and the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by Burque73 View Post
          Chaz, in my mind I picture you as this guy riding down the road.
          Probably pretty close to how the general public perceives me

Comment

IMG_2222.jpg
            Had a bad day and decided I needed to at least make sure my motorcycle still functioned as intended. Went to Red Top Mountain Park and checked it out. Ended up taking this picture beside a boat ramp.

Also, it was still wet from raining and I did a nice semi-intentional rolling burnout.

Comment

A few pics from our Saturday ride to the 3 Rivers Petroglyphs. Turned out a pretty nice day.

Opps a sheared valve stem, got it fixed though.

sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
              1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
              2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

Originally posted by trevor View Post
                Took the 1100 and the 750 out for much needed rides. I'm glad they were on battery tenders...

oooh...thats pretty. N' bad ass at the same time.
                PB
                Central Jersey
                82' Suzuki GS750T

"Old school is the best school"

Comment

So Rob and I planned to meet at Rotten Ronnies and head up island for some Dual sport fun.....we had breakfast....headed out in the rain...and then we were stopped by snow.....we thought it would be gone up there....oh well...Rob came back to my place to give me a hand with the Cooley...bad stator (Ricks)....and I used the time to do an oil, filter air filter change on the Dr

No signature

Comment

finally got to rack some substantial miles on the Connie!!! Putting my new gear to use too!

Jedz Moto
                    1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                    1988 Honda GL1500-6
                    2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                    2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                    2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                    Originally posted by Hayabuser
                    Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

My new lord and savior, the $4 harbor freight cargo net:

IMG_2234.jpg

Comment

LOL. I rode 3 miles today, but oh my, does the bike look good now ...
                        "Thought he, it is a wicked world in all meridians; I'll die a pagan."
                        ~Herman Melville

2016 1200 Superlow
                        1982 CB900f

Comment

After church I headed north to Santa Fe. The GS had just gotten warmed up it seemed and really wanted to run now. Espanola, here we come! Quick fill up in Espanola then wait, Los Alamos isn't too far. Why not?

Heck White rock is a stones throw away now. The canyon walls are too amazing not to stop and photograph.

Uh oh, the sky is getting grumpy, better get off this mountain, but just one more stop at camel rock.

This rock recently fell apart as the nose eroded off of the camel.
                          Rain and hail on the way home. Thank God for waterproof gear!

Now I can thaw and the GS is pooped! 230 miles in all, woohoo..
                          Roger

Current rides
                          1983 GS 850G
                          2003 FJR 1300A
                          Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

Took a ride to the vet to pick up dog medicine. A guy in the waiting room had a yellow lab named Harley.....
                            sigpic
                            When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                            -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
                            -Rusty old scooter.
                            Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
                            https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                              Took a ride to the vet to pick up dog medicine. A guy in the waiting room had a yellow lab named Harley.....
                              Yes, I have noticed no one ever calls their dog Suzuki.
                              No signature

Comment

Just a couple pics from last 8 days.
                                More pics and more description later.
                                Some of you will know what this is all about.

More later.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Working...
                                X