anyone go for a ride today? Pics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gordinho80 View Post
    Glorious day today in Central NJ. Unfortunately, kid is still too young for a bike. Tomorrow is supposed to snow, UGH.
    Yep, supposed to get cold tonight down here in Delaware. Then snow tomorrow morning.

Ed
    GS750TZ V&H/4-1, Progressive Shocks, Rebuilt MC/braided line, Tarozzi Stabilizer[Seq#2312]
    GS750TZ Parts Bike [Seq#6036]
    GSX-R750Y (Sold)

my opinion shouldn't be taken as gospel or in any way that would lead you to believe otherwise (30Sep2021)
    Originally posted by GSXR7ED
    Forums are pretty much unrecognizable conversations; simply because it's a smorgasbord of feedback...from people we don't know. It's not too difficult to ignore the things that need to be bypassed.

Comment

Glorious day today in Central NJ. Unfortunately, kid is still too young for a bike. Tomorrow is supposed to snow, UGH.
      We had a 50º day yesterday and sunny. Bummer I had to work.
      "Only fe' collected the old way, has any value." from His Majesty O'Keefe (1954 film)
      1982 GS1100G- road bike, body, seat and suspension modded
      1990 GSX750F-(1127cc '92 GSXR engine) track bike, much re-engineered
      1987 Honda CBR600F Hurricane; hooligan bike, restored

Comment

Originally posted by GSXR7ED View Post
        Yep, supposed to get cold tonight down here in Delaware. Then snow tomorrow morning.

Ed
        6 years ago, we had one of the coldest Feb here that I could remember, on this date more or less, we were getting down into the -11s for about a week. Damaged alot of trees and plants that Feb, not to mention the pipes! Today it is 70 an by Sat upper 70s, time to ride lol.
        sigpicMrBill Been a GSR member on and off since April 2002
        1980 GS 750E Bought new in Feb of 1980
        2015 CAN AM RTS

Stuff I've done to my bike 1100E front end with new Sonic springs, 1100E swing arm conversion with new Progressive shocks installed, 530 sprockets/chain conversion, new SS brake lines, new brake pads. New SS fasteners through out. Rebuilt carbs, new EBC clutch springs and horn installed. New paint. Motor runs strong.

Comment

It sure was. While out on the bike yesterday, I was thinking how great it would have been if the meeting was today. But I had the opportunity for a ride yesterday so I took it.
          sigpic
          When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
          -85 1150 es - Plus size supermodel.
          -Rusty old scooter.
          Other things I like to photograph.....instagram.com/gs_junkie
          https://www.instagram.com/glen_brenner/
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/152267...7713345317771/

Comment

I did not ride yesterday, but I watched my old GS1100GK ride away with its new owner perched on top. Sad but happy at the same time.
            Current Bikes:
            2001 Yamaha FZ1 (bought same one back)

Comment

Had a 62 degree day here in Central jersey yesterday. Enjoyed it thoroughly, but always in the back of my mind thinkin' how weird this weather is. Today 8-12 inches of snow. Like livin in the twilight zone. Maybe I'll be water skiing next week. Just love being able to use the bike during the workday. As my job has me traveling to different homes throughout 1 or 2 small towns, its perfect for the job. Customers always get a kick out of it too. I was able to stop at a park in one of the communities I work in and take a few pics. Here's my "T" enjoying the weather.

PB
              Central Jersey
              82' Suzuki GS750T

"Old school is the best school"

Comment

Originally posted by ddaniels View Post
                I did not ride yesterday, but I watched my old GS1100GK ride away with its new owner perched on top. Sad but happy at the same time.
                Happy but sad.

You did tell him about GSR, I suspect.

Had 850G for 14 years. Now have GK since 2005.
                GK at IndyMotoGP Suzuki Display... ... GK on GSResources Page ... ... Euro Trash Ego Machine .. ..3 mo'cykls.... update 2 mocykl

Comment

Originally posted by Pb9717 View Post
                  Had a 62 degree day here in Central jersey yesterday. Enjoyed it thoroughly, but always in the back of my mind thinkin' how weird this weather is. Today 8-12 inches of snow. Like livin in the twilight zone. Maybe I'll be water skiing next week. Just love being able to use the bike during the workday. As my job has me traveling to different homes throughout 1 or 2 small towns, its perfect for the job. Customers always get a kick out of it too. I was able to stop at a park in one of the communities I work in and take a few pics. Here's my "T" enjoying the weather.

What a sweet looking ride!! That's so cool you can use it for work. Tax deductible mileage too? I've taken mine a few times so far to measure for door replacements, it's a great conversation starter for sure!
                  Roger

Current rides
                  1983 GS 850G
                  2003 FJR 1300A
                  Gone but not forgotten 1985 Rebel 250, 1991 XT225, 2004 KLR650, 1981 GS850G, 1982 GS1100GL, 2002 DL1000, 2005 KLR650, 2003 KLX400

Comment

PB, I'm glad one of us got out yesterday. Your pic was a bit of a brain teaser but I think I know where it is. Off of Riva Ave I think?
                    Bike is looking good.
                    sigpic
                    When consulting the magic 8 ball for advice, one must first ask it "will your answers be accurate?"

Glen
                    -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

very nice indeed! Thanks for the great pictures..and the sight of grass is cheering-Weird weather here too. I was riding last week but now theres +2 foot snow here...

Comment

Originally posted by dorkburger View Post
                        PB, I'm glad one of us got out yesterday. Your pic was a bit of a brain teaser but I think I know where it is. Off of Riva Ave I think?
                        Bike is looking good.

yup...Riva avenue,south brunswick,NJ....

PB
                        Central Jersey
                        82' Suzuki GS750T

"Old school is the best school"

Comment

Cool, I always liked that stone dam by the street.
                          sigpic

Glen
                          -Rusty old scooter.

Comment

IMG_2194.jpg
                            I needed to deliver a chainsaw I had worked on...and my truck had ten 16' 2x10's in it at the time.

(I put the bar back on while waiting for the guy to show up)

Comment

Nor Eater... Bah breaking trail with the TUX Baby!!!!
                              HAHAHA

Beat after spending a good half hour tearing up the snowmobile trails...

This little 250 is the $HIT!!! Does very very well in the white stuff!
                              Jedz Moto
                              1980 Suzuki GS1000G
                              1988 Honda GL1500-6
                              2018 Triumph Bonneville T120-
                              2020 Honda Monkey Z125
                              2001 Honda Insight - 65MPG
                              Originally posted by Hayabuser
                              Cool is defined differently by different people... I'm sure the new rider down the block thinks his Ninja 250 is cool and why shouldn't he? Bikes are just cool.

Comment

Took the 1100 and the 750 out for much needed rides. I'm glad they were on battery tenders...

No signature

Comment

Working...
                                X