Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie G
    replied
    I'll pour myself a wee tipple and take a good toke in honor of this departed man. I had a great bit of respect for this man. May his detractors be so blessed to have such mourning family and friends honoring their passing. Thanks Garth.

Leave a comment:

• crag antler
    replied
    Thank you for posting this. RIP Mark

Leave a comment:

• Eli69
    replied
    That's a lot of medals.

Leave a comment:

• dorkburger
    replied
    So good. Hats off to the videographer. RIP Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Baatfam
    replied
    Greateful....Thank you...

Leave a comment:

• cowboyup3371
    replied
    Thank you Bccap

Leave a comment:

• Cipher
    replied
    Thanks for the video. Humanizing stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Grimly
    replied
    Thank you, Cap.

Leave a comment:

• alke46
    replied
    Thanks for posting that bccap.

Leave a comment:

• bccap
    replied
    The memorial service .......

Leave a comment:

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    Mark was a Hunter S Thompsonesque dude. I enjoyed his presence here.

Leave a comment:

• bccap
    replied
    Originally posted by bonanzadave View Post
    I recall a story of his where he got into a fight over a parking spot. Entertaining read as always with Harrop.......
    I never got it out of him but I think the one where he left Dubai might top that story .... He told me it would require many pints to correctly describe his exit .... But I do know he spent 40 days in the Dubai hoosgow where he had some celebrity status as the only Green Beret to ever have graced their presence . Followed by a hasty drive to the airport leaving all of his possessions behind ..... I regret I never got the chance to share that pint . He was a great story teller ......

Leave a comment:

• dorkburger
    replied
    Say what you will about the man, but he was banned from the site a couple of years ago, yet the observation of his passing and remembrance is now onto a second page. I’d guess he’s laughing from wherever his soul is at.

Leave a comment:

• crag antler
    replied
    Many years ago when I had finally found a phone I’d wanted, I PM Mark asking if knew where I could find some classified warning labels. He came thru and sent me a few. Wouldn’t take anything for them, not even postage. I wanted to visit him when we moved to NC 4 years ago but sadly time slipped by.
    Here’s to you Mark. Every time I look at the phone I’ll remember your generosity.
    Godspeed buddy
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• bonanzadave
    replied
    I recall a story of his where he got into a fight over a parking spot. Entertaining read as always with Harrop.......

Leave a comment:

Working...
X