X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob S. View Post

No. He wasn't that intelligent. Tongue in cheek! I doubt it. He might have been full of liquor. Your mother's a filthy whore, tongue in cheek? Really now.

Maybe his anti-Semitism had a deeper meaning...maybe he was really a poet. He was misunderstood!

Maybe one day we will all evolve enough to learn what he was teaching.
    He was quite intelligent, very versed in geopolitics, and a fun person to banter with at times. Yes, he frequently went overboard, but so have many of us.

Leave a comment:

• Cipher
    replied
    Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
    Don't think Mark cares what anyone thinks of him, especially now.
    Its the mean spirited nature of abusing the dead that's a problem. The OP tried to pay respect only to have a thread used as a urinal by trolling losers
    do that at a funeral service or a gathering of friends you'd be quickly and rightly handed your ass.

Leave a comment:

• Baatfam
    replied
    Don't think Mark cares what anyone thinks of him, especially now.

Leave a comment:

• Grimly
    replied
    Fwiw, I recall him as a contentious, obnoxious git, and sometimes funny with it, but I'm sorry to hear he bit the big one.
    I only hope his end was painless and quick.

Leave a comment:

• Cipher
    replied
    Gutless cowards here slamming a dead man.
    these abusive worthless posts should be deleted and the posters banned.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Originally posted by ptegsotic View Post
    geeez ... sorry to hear of this!
    I recall his slingshot escapades! David vs Goliath ... and loved how he expressed the ridiculousness of all religions.
    Right, David vs. Goliath. Guess what? He wasn't rooting for David's tribe.

Leave a comment:

• Vmass
    replied

No. He wasn't that intelligent. Tongue in cheek! I doubt it. He might have been full of liquor. Your mother's a filthy whore, tongue in cheek? Really now.

Maybe his anti-Semitism had a deeper meaning...maybe he was really a poet. He was misunderstood!

While I didn't see the post you are referring to, it sounds absolutely hideous and no one here is standing up for him. It simply isn't the place to do this.

Please feel free to start a thread in the Vortex, considering that is most likely where this post you mentioned took place.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
    Rob, a LOT of what Mark said was tongue-in-cheek, soldier's humor. That having been said, VMass is correct above.

Leave a comment:

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    Rob, a LOT of what Mark said was tongue-in-cheek, soldier's humor. That having been said, VMass is correct above.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Originally posted by Vmass View Post

Not appropriate for a RIP thread.
    Gee, how come NO ONE said his remarks were 'inappropriate' when he posted them? Mind you, that story of my conception that he posted? I just paraphrased it. His language was much filthier.

I KNOW at least a good few members saw his disgusting post, because it was a very active thread until his filthy post. Then it went silent, as if everyone just turned their backs and walked away.

NOT A SINGLE MEMBER censured him, supported me, or even disavowed his words.

Leave a comment:

• Vmass
    replied

And his severe hatred of one religion in particular. See if you can guess which one that was...?

He said...my mother was a dirty whore...

...I was conceived in the back seat of a car...

...my father was a gang of Blacks...

The thing that hurt me was NO ONE stepped up to disavow his post...

Thanks for jogging my memory of his plastic bag sling weapon how-to.

Now I'll have to go about forgetting all about him again. Made harder by the fact that his type are all over the news these days.

Not appropriate for a RIP thread.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Originally posted by ptegsotic View Post
    the ridiculousness of all religions.!
    And his severe hatred of one religion in particular. See if you can guess which one that was...?

He said...my mother was a dirty whore...

...I was conceived in the back seat of a car...

...my father was a gang of Blacks...

The thing that hurt me was NO ONE stepped up to disavow his post...

Thanks for jogging my memory of his plastic bag sling weapon how-to.

Now I'll have to go about forgetting all about him again. Made harder by the fact that his type are all over the news these days.

Leave a comment:

• ptegsotic
    replied
    geeez ... sorry to hear of this!
    I recall his slingshot escapades! David vs Goliath ... and loved how he expressed the ridiculousness of all religions.
    I'll definitely raise one tonight in thanx.
    see ya Mark. cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Vmass
    replied
    Rest in Peace Mark. I recall his friendship with Joe (?) and seem to remember him supporting her while some members were on the attack.

He also had some very interesting experiences he shared.

Does anyone know what happened?

Leave a comment:

• BEW
    replied
    RIP fellow motorcyclist.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X