Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    It's not about him being a saint. He was a wild and crazy Bohemian who had done things around the world that very few here could fully comprehend. He was irreverent, abrasive, and undiscriminating in serving up $hit to other members, and he made the forum more fun and a lot more interesting. Talking $hit about him posthumously has no merit and comes across as low class.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Originally posted by GS1150Pilot View Post
    Not sure why people are having a trash talking party in a thread for a deceased member, but it has no place here.
    That's why I removed my negative comments. But I did not know he was such a saint. I guess he chose not to show me his beautiful side.

Leave a comment:

• trent
    replied
    Seems like I can kinda recall mark's posting and if my memory serves me right ,they were entertaining comments.

Had to be early on in my gs membership

R.I.P.
    Last edited by trent; 08-04-2022, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GS1150Pilot
    replied
    Not sure why people are having a trash talking party in a thread for a deceased member, but it has no place here.

Leave a comment:

• Rob S.
    replied
    Originally posted by trevor View Post

Lol....I'm not currently excepting any resumes as I have enough friends at the moment...thanks.
    I'll be at the front of that line. I'd be honored to have you call me friend.

Leave a comment:

• trevor
    replied
    Originally posted by rustybronco View Post

Betcha it was a real page turner. All one of them.
    Lol............

Leave a comment:

• rustybronco
    replied
    Originally posted by bull958 View Post
    I read an interesting book this week. It was titled "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Trevor.
    Betcha it was a real page turner. All one of them.

Leave a comment:

• trevor
    replied
    Originally posted by bull958 View Post
    I read an interesting book this week. It was titled "How to Make Friends and Influence People" by Trevor.
    Lol....I'm not currently excepting any resumes as I have enough friends at the moment...thanks.

Leave a comment:

• bull958
    replied

Leave a comment:

• trevor
    replied
    Originally posted by rustybronco View Post
    Of all the people I hoped would someday grow up it's you Trever. I guess one can always dream...
    Don't worry Rusty...I'm doing fine as I am....thanks for your concern

Leave a comment:

• rustybronco
    replied
    Of all the people I hoped would someday grow up it's you Trever. I guess one can always dream...

Leave a comment:

• tatu
    replied
    Originally posted by trevor View Post

That's pretty rich coming from you...
    Still being a knob, take your stupid comments to another thread and have some respect..
    Mark had a lot of friends

Leave a comment:

• trevor
    replied
    Originally posted by Cipher View Post
    The one grace everyone should have is to not speak ill of the dead.
    Cowardly ignorance abounds here. Speculation and mean spiritedness about this guys death and finances.
    That's pretty rich coming from you...

Leave a comment:

• Cipher
    replied
    The one grace everyone should have is to not speak ill of the dead.
    Cowardly ignorance abounds here. Speculation and mean spiritedness about this guys death and finances.

Leave a comment:

• dpep
    replied
    The guy in the go-fund-me picture bears little resemblance to the guy I met and spent a few hours with here at my house back in the mid 2000s. Last night I searched a couple of hours in vain for a few pictures I took then. Maybe they will turn up.

A chronic deteriorating medical condition can easily wipe out any financial reserves a person might have here in the land of the free. I don't know if that was Mark's situation but I have no problem throwing some money in for whoever is handling his arrangements.

Interesting guy. At one point I was going to incorporate a business for him to produce and sell a new way to air drop medical and food supplies into hostile and remote areas. At another point I had no choice but to ban him from the site for his incivility--one of the hardest actions I've had to take as a moderator. This is one of those times that I wish there were an afterlife--one in which Mark would find the peace that always seemed to be just beyond his reach down here.

Godspeed, good friend.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X