Friday afternoon safety meeting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by storm 64 View Post
    I love the Moto-Guzzi. I considered buying one, but I thought the closest dealership was to far away...
    The gentleman is looking pretty dapper with the green sleeves and Guzzi shirt. His wife dresses him well! Make sure you tell him I said that! haha

I want to go to one of these Friday Safety Meetings sometime. I can't make it this year, my riding is about all booked up.
    2025 I'd be up for a west coast adventure. We'll see.
    Anytime my friend
    No signature

Comment

Re: Mother-in-law

Wow! I'm used to asking, "Does she have a sister?" not "Does she have a mother?"

As if I didn't already want to go west. That's my kind of 'safety'!
      1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

The lady with the wine... Now that's what I call a full pour!
        My Motorcycles:
        22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
        22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
        82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
        81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
        79 1000e (all original)
        82 850g (all original)
        80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S. View Post
          Re: Mother-in-law

Wow! I'm used to asking, "Does she have a sister?" not "Does she have a mother?"

As if I didn't already want to go west. That's my kind of 'safety'!
          Lol....yes my mother in law is pretty cool.... She is actually a year younger than my first wife
          No signature

Comment

She likes her wine....Lol
            No signature

Comment

I see you've never been to Trevor's. Everything is a full pour. .....including hospitality.
              '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Originally posted by Sandy View Post

I see you've never been to Trevor's. Everything is a full pour. .....including hospitality.
                Lol....you are too kind. Sure would like to ride with you this tear Sandy...
                No signature

Comment

Yesterday's Friday Afternoon Safety Meeting was a special as it was my buddy and fellow GSR member Kevin's, the Dude as we call him, birthday.
                  The Dude rides the champaign 82 gs1100e you have seen in my posts.
                  Anyway the Dude loves to wear Hawaiian shirts so we surprised him by wearing them in his honour...and we put on The Big Lebowski and drank white Russians. Lol...what a blast!

Here's the birthday boy

Quite the mess to clean up....oh and I'm loving my disco ball! Lol..

No signature

Comment

Well last Friday was our first open garage door safety meeting of the year. The weather has been great here.

No signature

Comment

I love that RT.
                      I considered trading in my K16 for one, but it was to big of a hit on trade in value.
                      ​A couple of thousand I would have done it, but not a $12,000 hit!!!
                      My Motorcycles:
                      22 Kawasaki Z900 RS (Candy Tone Blue)
                      22 BMW K1600GT (Probably been to a town near you)
                      82 1100e Drag Bike (needs race engine)
                      81 1100e Street Bike (with race engine)
                      79 1000e (all original)
                      82 850g (all original)
                      80 KZ 650F (needs restored)

Comment

Weather continues to get better here with a good turnout Friday for the safety meeting....and we have made stickers! Lol

The Dude abides....

My buddy Andy that owns a towing company picked up a 500 triple that he plans to restore

Old and new

A buddy's beautiful Jag....that's a 25 year old paint job that looks fantastic!

No signature

Comment

Not sure the handlebars on that H1 Mach III are proper. And the paint...
                          1982 GS1100E V&H "SS" exhaust, APE pods, 1150 oil cooler, 140 speedo, 99.3 rear wheel HP, black engine, '83 red

2016 XL883L sigpic Two-tone blue and white. Almost 42 hp! Status: destroyed, now owned by the insurance company. The hole in my memory starts an hour before the accident and ends 24 hours after.

Comment

I need to get some new friends.
                            Nice pics, Trevor.
                            2@ \'78 GS1000

Comment

Working...
                            X