Performance mods to Walmart mini-bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Performance mods to Walmart mini-bikes

Youtube recommend this video today where they are attempting to go 100MPH with a Walmart mini-bike. Reminds me of working on my GS but scaled down. This is only part 1 and they are planning on a 3 part series. Looking at their channel, they had another video attempting to use nitrous to improve a similar mini-bike.

We’re attempting to set a world record for the fastest Walmart motorcycle on earth​
    Thanks to Valvoline for sponsoring today’s video! Click here http://bit.ly/ValvolineExtendedProtection to learn more about Valvoline’s Extended Protection Fu...

What happens when you install a nitrous kit on a motorcycle from Walmart?​
    Thanks to Keeps for sponsoring today’s video. Click here https://keeps.com/donutmedia to get 50% off your first order of Keeps hair loss treatment.What happe...

Another where they mount a turbo charger (draw thru) on their Walmart mini-bike.

Install Raid for Free IOS/ANDROID/PC: https://clcr.me/DonutMedia_Jn23 and get a special starter pack with an Epic champion Jotun. Available only for new pla...

Comment

I didn't realize the mini-bikes were so popular. Cost being the big factor. Video talks about $3,000-$10,000 range.

Mini bike drag racing is going to a whole new level as we take you to the All Harley World Shootout at Farmington Dragway to watch a methanol mini bike race ...

Comment

This is an ad free site. That means advertising is NOT allowed. It is also not a dump site for trolls.
        All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post
          This is an ad free site. That means advertising is NOT allowed. It is also not a dump site for trolls.
          So you feel that advertising various brands of toilet paper is fine for a motorcycle forum but opening a discussion about modifying mini-bikes for higher performance is trolling?

Comment

While looking for other radical mini-bikes, came across a KTM dirt bike with a turbo taking on a GSXR1000.

Here’s a turbo charged KTM 690 drag bike like you have never seen before. Watch as this KTM goes motorcycle drag racing against a stretched GSXR 1000 and get...

Comment

Originally posted by joequesmith View Post

So you feel that advertising various brands of toilet paper is fine for a motorcycle forum but opening a discussion about modifying mini-bikes for higher performance is trolling?
              You have to realize that the GS community has a large contingent of angry old men that are resentful of the fact that we're still out there riding and they probably never will again. It is true that they're quite valuable members of the community with a vast amount of knowledge to pass along, some are much better at the latter while many tend to the former.
              1980 Yamaha XS1100G (Current bike)
              1982 GS450txz (former bike)
              LONG list of previous bikes not listed here.

These aren't my words, I just arrange them

Comment

Originally posted by LAB3 View Post

You have to realize that the GS community has a large contingent of angry old men that are resentful of the fact that we're still out there riding and they probably never will again. It is true that they're quite valuable members of the community with a vast amount of knowledge to pass along, some are much better at the latter while many tend to the former.
                Now that I can read the forum's FAQ, there is a section that talks about behavior. I would expect the old timers would certainly follow the basic rules and in this particular case, Earlfor would have pointed out the problem to the admins to correct. Odd as I remember them when their icon was still the 4 or 5 GSDs they had at the time and I don't recall them going off on members. Maybe just having a bad day.

What are the rules concerning behavior in the forums?
                The forums are run under the general rule that everyone be civil to one another - under all circumstances. No name calling, baiting or trolling. Just because someone says something in a post that angers you does not give you the right to "go off" on that person. To do so may get yourself banned from the forums permanently. The forums are watched by moderators to guard against such behavior.​

Comment

Now that I can read the forum's FAQ, there is a section that talks about behavior. I would expect the old timers would certainly follow the basic rules and in this particular case, Earlfor would have pointed out the problem to the admins to correct. Odd as I remember them when their icon was still the 4 or 5 GSDs they had at the time and I don't recall them going off on members. Maybe just having a bad day.
                  I did not "go off" .. I simply reminded you of something you apparently missed.
                  Last edited by earlfor; 06-21-2023, 01:00 PM.
                  All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Calling members trolls which is against the rules is certainly not inline with the forum rules. Being a long standing member, I would have expected you to be aware of this. As for any rules you feel I have broken, you would need to bring that up with the admins as I don't see where I have done anything wrong.

Comment

Calling members trolls which is against the rules is certainly not inline with the forum rules. Being a long standing member, I would have expected you to be aware of this. As for any rules you feel I have broken, you would need to bring that up with the admins as I don't see where I have done anything wrong.
                      He did not call you a troll, new guy...

He said this is not a dump site for trolls. And it isn't.
                      Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                      '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

It was inferred, similar to how you come to the conclusion I am a new guy. Again, if you or others feel I am doing something wrong by posting about mini-bike mods, I suggest reporting it to the admins.

Comment

Originally posted by joequesmith;n1723868[B
                          ]It was inferred, similar to how you come to the conclusion I am a new guy.[/B] Again, if you or others feel I am doing something wrong by posting about mini-bike mods, I suggest reporting it to the admins.
                          I enjoyed watching them gain more speed....on one hand, it was all of 7MPH.....but......that was a thirty-three per cent increase....

That said, overreaction is .....overreaction.
                          Please calm down and, perhaps, learn a tiny lesson in communication

This is from the Cambridge: Dictionary

Imply or infer?

Grammar > Easily confused words > Imply or infer?
                          from English Grammar Today

We imply something by what we say. We infer something from what somebody else says. The main difference between these two words is that a speaker can imply, but a listener can only infer.
                          When someone implies something, they put the suggestion into the message:
                          Are you implying that the team cheated?
                          When someone infers something, they take the suggestion out of the message. In order to underline this difference, infer is used with the preposition from:
                          Then I think we must infer from what they said that they believe we should reapply for the job.

Typical error
                          • We don’t use infer to refer to what someone has said:
                          Are you implying that I cheated?
                          Not: Are you inferring that I cheated?

"If you scare people enough, they will demand removal of freedom. This is the path to tyranny."
                          Elon Musk Jan, 2022

Comment

Warning, if you would like to spend your time correcting my grammar, you will have your work cut out for you. Good to see all the old timers jump in.

Day 2, tires, methanol and body work. They talk about a 3/4 mile run with a push start.

In order to get Little Red to go 100mph, there's some more work that needs to be done.Big thanks to Illumaesthetic and BD Engineering for coming out and help...

Comment

Now here is a 100MPH+ mini-bike equipped with a 1394cc Kawasaki engine. Leave it to the top fuel teams to come up with this one.

Every motorcycle fan, rider and enthusiast needs to see this mind boggling pit bike build, the world’s fastest and most powerful mini bike that has a high pe...

Comment

Working...
                              X