No announcement yet.

Performance mods to Walmart mini-bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wasn't sure if you actually received it until now. Good to know it works. I tried your method as well and it seems to work. Thanks.

Comment

I think I had seen this old skool mini-bike in a biker magazine in the 70s with the caption, "Anyone wanna ride my mini-bike?"

mini1.jpg

Comment

So close, yet so far

For all your battery needs, visit your local AutoZone and click here to learn more http://bit.ly/AutoZoneBatteryServices.Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / Checko...

Comment

Too late now,, and sometimes hard to do, but after clicking on a new thread and it's this odd or off base, just don't nobody respond nor click on the thread again, there's no reason to. Nobody will keep a thread alive by themself, nobody respond and they'll relatively quickly just go away. I haven't looked at any of the links, but the back and forth, though being useless, has almost got comical, but probably not comical enough to click on again..
          1983 GS1100E, 1983 CB1100F, 1991 GSX1100G, 1996 Kaw. ZL600 Eliminator, 1999 Bandit 1200S, 2005 Bandit 1200S, 2000 Kaw. ZRX 1100

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
            Too late now,, and sometimes hard to do, but after clicking on a new thread and it's this odd or off base, just don't nobody respond nor click on the thread again, there's no reason to. Nobody will keep a thread alive by themself, nobody respond and they'll relatively quickly just go away. I haven't looked at any of the links, but the back and forth, though being useless, has almost got comical, but probably not comical enough to click on again..
            The thread is nothing but links.
            My bet is the real motive is to use the GSR to post clickbait links and hits for cash.
            Last edited by earlfor; 06-23-2023, 04:34 PM.
            All the robots copy robots.

Komorebi-The light filtering through the trees.

You are free to choose, but you are not free from the consequences of your choices.

Comment

Originally posted by rphillips View Post
              Agreed....waste of electrons....
              Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
              '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by joequesmith View Post
                It was inferred, similar to how you come to the conclusion I am a new guy.
                Yes, you are a new guy. Joined May 2023. But please, tell me how you are not a "new guy." I'll wait....
                Bob T. ~~ Play the GSR weekly photo game: Pic of Week Game
                '83 GS1100E ~ '24 Triumph Speed 400 ~ '01 TRIUMPH TT600 ~ '67 HONDA CUB

Comment

Originally posted by earlfor View Post

The thread is nothing but links.
                  My bet is the real motive is to use the GSR to post clickbait links and hits for cash.
                  Craziest idea ever. How would an obscure small forum produce enough to make it pay?
                  1983 GS 550 LD
                  2009 BMW K1300s

Comment

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
                    Craziest idea ever. How would an obscure small forum produce enough to make it pay?

It wouldn't..LOL.
                    I guess if a person could go around and join hundred thousand forums and get seven or eight people from each one to click ?

Be even better if we'd all hit the subscribe button while we're at it.

I say that but ....i posted a video on my YouTube page of me asking a coworker who was going to retire in a month, some stupid questions about the job while he was kicked back in a excavator smoking a cigarette.

It was funny, my boss didnt think it was..lol but we did

I told co workers about it so they looked at it, then they must have told others.

The next morning i got up and the video had been viewed around 1500 times, a week later it had around ten thousand views.

I heard some static from my boss and the coworker in the videos i could tell was getting uncomfortable with the situation so I deleted it.

I had never posted a youtube video before or since.

but I learned something, if I'd been making equally ridiculous and simple video for the last ten years and the. Number of views rose that fast....and continued

I might be making money from it.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Baatfam View Post
                      Yes, you are a new guy. Joined May 2023. But please, tell me how you are not a "new guy." I'll wait....
                      You're assuming that was my first time joining this forum. I think it's my third time around.

Originally posted by Cipher View Post
                      You would have to be a complete moron to think a channel with over 7 million subs would care about the 20 hits from this forum. I suspect Earl and his posse of old timers just don't care for bikes anymore, if they ever did. The site for example has an active thread " Sunday night music...." which is over 60 pages of music video links, not a peep. A bit strange rejoining as the forum has really changed. Then again, so have I.

Comment

You're assuming that was my first time joining this forum. I think it's my third time around.

You would have to be a complete moron to think a channel with over 7 million subs would care about the 20 hits from this forum. I suspect Earl and his posse of old timers just don't care for bikes anymore, if they ever did. The site for example has an active thread " Sunday night music...." which is over 60 pages of music video links, not a peep. A bit strange rejoining as the forum has really changed. Then again, so have I.
                        I only looked at one video and never looked at 7 million sub stats...thats a lot. And videos get a lot of hits...who ever that channel belongs to is doing very well.

And for you to benefit from coming here and promoting it doesnt make any sense.

So I believe your innocently sharing the content.

I might have missed something, but i still dont know what cause the ruckus , I didn't see where anybody raised to much about it.

But you should not get earl and the posse worked up , some other people have that job, and they've got seniority over you LOL
                        Last edited by trent; 06-23-2023, 07:58 PM.

Comment

They are working themselves up. I'm just posting about bikes, something I still enjoy. I have suggested they contact the admins a few times if they have a problem with the content.

That last video has been up for 9 hours, has 633,000 views and 63,000 likes. Sure, the 20 hits from this forum will make a big difference.

By comparison, this channel has 12 subs. This video has been up 13 years, has 22 likes and 7,800 views. It's just a simple frame swap which required you know how to use a few tools. Personally, I would rather watch these guys get these low cost mini-bikes. I get others may have no interest but I don't understand their whining about it.

Comment

By comparison, this channel has 12 subs. This video has been up 13 years, has 22 likes and 7,800 views. It's just a simple frame swap which required you know how to use a few tools. Personally, I would rather watch these guys get these low cost mini-bikes. I get others may have no interest but I don't understand their whining about it
                            I'll check out the channel you posted about. Always looking for new channels to watch.

I am subscribed to about 50-55 youtube channels. Might be less I unsubsidized about eight the other night.

Lost interest I guess.

I am subscribed to a couple motorcycle related channels, mostly people who travel around the U.S all the time. they've been doing it for years now , and somehow keep it from being boring

Few mechanical fabrications project channels.

Few bushcraft camping channels
                            few music/guitar channels

Comment

I subscribe to about 15 channels. They range in topics. Youtube recommends content based on your searches which is how I came upon that Donut channel. Most of their content is car related, so I won't be subscribing but I did enjoy that segment on the mini-bike. Hopefully they will continue to try and reach their goal.

Comment

This one looks like a dragbike. 1/8th mile, 8.57 @ 74 MPH with a 2-stroke.
                                I took my 2 stroke Yamaha blaster swapped mini bike to the 1/8 mile dragstrip for the last time. I faced lots of challenges racing my Mini bike. But in the e...

Comment

Working...
                                X