X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crashing sucks. Heal fast .

Comment

Get well soon, sorry it happened...

Were you trying to jump another 20 busses through the ring of fire? You have to stop trying that stunt man.....stunt man. 8)

Comment

thenks dudes....I am pretty happy hapy right now..... surgery is happening next friday to fix the rider then bike surgery will beggin about 4 weeks later...

here is the worst of it for the bike...

and for me....
        KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Glad to see your up and getting around. So I guess we can call you the one arm bandit for awhile . Just keep taken those pain killers cause there worth their weigh in gold when it's 3 o'clock in the morning.

Was it a low or high side thing.
          1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
          1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
          1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
          1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
          01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

Oh man! Take care and follow doctor's orders. Don't push your self beyond your limits and get better soon.

Comment

Hang in there, whats important is that you have no serious damage. The bike can always be fixed.
              1982 GS1000S Katana
              1982 GS1100E

Comment

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

glad everything's working out,
                  take care, you know the drill!

Comment

I feel your pain. I did somethign simmilar last year. It will all get beter. :-)
                    You'd have to be crazy to be sane in this world -Nero
                    If you love it, let it go. If it comes back....... You probably highsided.
                    1980 GS550E (I swear it's a 550...)
                    1982 GS650E (really, it's a 650)
                    1983 GS550ES (42mpg again)
                    1996 Yamaha WR250 (No, it's not a 4 stroke.)
                    1971 Yamaha LT2 (9 horsepower of FURY.)

Comment

Sorry to hear about your crash. Get well soon!
                      Kevin
                      E-Bay: gsmcyclenut
                      "Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff." Frank Zappa

1978 GS750(x2 "projects"), 1983 GS1100ED (slowly becoming a parts bike), 1982 GS1100EZ,
                      Now joined the 21st century, 2013 Yamaha XTZ1200 Super Tenere.

Comment

I spoke with Rob last night on MSN. His arm fell off while we were chatting so he had to type one handed but other than that he seemed to be in good spirits

Comment

Very good newssssss,

The surgeon said he would fix it next friday. I was told it would be 4 to 6 weeks to get to surgery IF, IF anyone would fix it.

So I am on for next week and recovery will be cut in half. I am also receiving short term dissabillity payments from my union. Stunt guys get paid what every we do. ahhahahahahha

My wife rolled onto my shoulder last night at 4:36am...ahhhhhhhhhh, you know it.....our divouce will be finalized this week.. ahahhahah

anyone know what it is like to roll over and leave your shoulder behind???? I don't recomend it....hehehe.

It's all good boys, thanks for the words of encouragement... be back soon.
                          KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

I've only broken 2 bones in my life - one was my collarbone. The doctor said it's the source of all my problems. Don't worry, you'll be ok.

Comment

in Canada the standard practice is not to fix them. They just let them heal on there own. After looking at my x-rays I wouldn't accept that. the two ends are overlapping by about 3 inches with one end poking up the top of my shoulder through the trap muscle.

The standard of care in Europe is to fix them but not here. Turns out the ortho I found was the best man at my neuro sergeons wedding. He took a few curshed disc's out of my back years ago. This guy specializes in clavicals and agrees with me that is should be fixed. Especially with my profession.
                              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

My humor isn't getting through tonight. Oh well.

Just kidding with ya' a bit Katman.

Questions. How fast did the front wash out? Any idea why it went? Mods related?

It's been 20 years since I did that little trick. I hope it's another 20.

Comment

Working...
                                X