No announcement yet.

BUILDING AN I.C.B.M. KATANA 1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Katman, hope you're feeling better soon. Rest up man.
    Currently bikeless
    '81 GS 1100EX - "Peace, by superior fire power."
    '06 FZ1000 - "What we are dealing with here, is a COMPLETE lack of respect for the law."

I ride, therefore I am.... constantly buying new tires.

"Tell me what kind of an accident you are going to have, and I will tell you which helmet to wear." - Harry Hurt

Comment

Hey Guys,

WOW....Don't want to go through that again.

I am beginning to feel better now. Most of the pain is gone and so is all of my energy but I am slowly getting back on my feet now.

The doc's never did figure out what was attacking me.....I am lucky to have any blood left......the good news is it is going away thankfully.

If anyone has been trying to get hold of me I appologize...haven't seen the computer for many weeks....

as far as the shoulder goes....it has healed up and it's good to go.

talk to Y'all later.

rob
      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

No apologies necessary. Good to see you're pretty well mended. Bet it was really scary not knowing what those after effects were all about. Anyways a lot of folks here will be glad to see you're alright and hopefully will be back in full action pretty quick. Welcome back.
        '84 GS750EF (Oct 2015 BOM) '79 GS1000N (June 2007 BOM) My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/soates50/

Comment

Answered prayers buddy

Good to have you back! Are you released completely from care now then?

How is the Kat at this point?

Comment

glad you're o.k. rob, we were gettin worried ! hope it isn't too long before you are 100% again. ...b.b.

Comment

Thanks for the incouragement....

The kat is in need of a powder coated stator cover, clutch lever and I am back to carb tuning...OH YEH...I need a push/pull throttle.

I have one more blood test coming up to see if some numbers are returning to normal now that I am feeling better but that is it.

I figure 4 to 6 weeks of training to get back into shape again. 100% put back on that 15 lbs of muscle and get my endurance back. Right now walking tires me out.

yeee haaaa
              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

At least your back

Push/pull cables... Good Idea!!! 8O

Comment

Dude good to see your return. Can't wait to hear your back on the horse again.

Comment

Prayers for complete and rapid healing

Hey Katman.... whoa!!! I've been fighting my own diabetes war and been away from the board for awhile and then when I caught up.... well here you are. Brother... I pray for a complete and rapid healing for you. May you be fully back and better than ever. Please email me if you need something I can help with. My highest regards and respect go out to the man with the greatest forum thread in GSResources HISTORY!!!!

Comment

Hi guys,

was out for a ride today. finally got it back together. Had a bit of a fun time starting the bike with clutch instead of the starter button...ahahah, corssed wires.

just a few tweaks..just in time for winter cleanup......

I have a couple oil leaks to find and fix. kooler area and lines.
                      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

welcome back to life, good sir.

bouncing back is not as it was when we were 19, alas.

Comment

nice to hear from you katman!

Comment

Good job buddy. Now you can finish healing and work on it over the winter.

How is the shoulder mate?

Comment

Hoomie,
                              shoulder healed long ago and is feeling great. back to pushin over 2 plates on the bench. it was the post op infection that did me in for months. but all healthy busy at work.

got to get back to selling all my extra parts and ridin.
                              KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Jammin!

Any new work?

Comment

Working...
                                X