BUILDING AN I.C.B.M. KATANA 1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I payed by paypal but outside ebay.

I have warned him my next step is the postal inspectors office becuse using the postal service to defraud is a federal offence.

I also said I would be filing claims with paypal, ebay, MN state police, FBI and the IFCC. "internet Fraud Complaints Commision" they are sponsered by the FBI.

He told me he would refund but not until he had the evidence back. I said not a chance. His tuern to trust since his integrity was in question.

I have given him until end of business today before I proceed. NO answer yet.
    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

You can file with Ebay...you'll probably die before you get action...the other routes are quicker and most effective. Go get him, post his info around if you havent alredy, news like that spreads quickly and keeps others from getting hurt. Good Luck!
      EULC ON

Comment

buddy has come to his senses.

now on to what is important............

Tell me, eeeuuuwww's an apppy boy?

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

Those carbs absolutely suck katman, I'll be a good friend and help you get rid of them. Just PM me to get my address and you can send them over to me then. I'll try to find something to do with them so they are not a total waist.

Just want to help...

:twisted:

Comment

You are going to be so happy with those carbs.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

Well it's Christmas week here in Canada and my wife is still here.

5/8 outboard support bearing kit arrived today....I can almost smell the exhaust now.

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

I've got the sprocket! The support looks trick!

Comment

WooHoo! I think this one is going to come out nicer than your last project Rob

Comment

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bike

thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's bike

Aww, heck. I'll covet anyway. :twisted:

Comment

How much does a bearing support like that cost??

Do you need to disasemble the whole bottom end to install it or does it just bolt on? I've heard people say it's not really needed unless you're drag racing but I'm still curious.

With that 5/8ths offset are you going to run a 190 tire?

Comment

I looked at them and they were a bit pricey. Bolt on. I don't know about katman, but a 180 is the biggest tire I could put on mine. BTW, it's plenty big.

Comment

the kit is 399.00 plus shipping from PMFR.

it is bolt on. you have to bolt the back plate on before you install the cog. then bolt on the front plate. It bolts to stock cover mounts and comes with a second mounting plate that you can weld to your frame for extra support.

not needed if when you are running street with cush and not dumping the clutch every run.

I was told buy the seller it isn't really needed but will extend the life of the counter shaft bearing. I don't want to be pulling any cases apart any time soon.
                            KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

finnished the rear wheel. was going to go with a black hard anodized sprocket but think I will stay with the bright. or maybe not I don't know yet. 180 is mounted and balanced. Dunlop sprotmax d205.

Yes I pollished the hub.

KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

mmmmmm droooolll nice

-ryan
                                78 GS1000 Yosh replica racer project
                                82 Kat 1000 Project
                                05 CRF450x
                                10 990 ADV-R The big dirt bike

P.S I don't check PM to often, email me if you need me.

Comment

Working...
                                X