No announcement yet.

BUILDING AN I.C.B.M. KATANA 1100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well if time tells that you don't need that outboard kit, I'll glady take it off your hands for a small price :twisted:
    1166cc 1/8 ET 6.09@111.88
    1166cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.70@122.85
    1395cc 1/8 ET 6.0051@114.39
    1395cc on NOS, 1/8 ET 5.71@113.98 "With a broken wrist pin too"
    01 Sporty 1/8 ET 7.70@92.28, 1/4 ET 12.03@111.82

Comment

No problem dude. I'll give you first refusal.
      KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Instagram: @rjmedia.tech, Updated more often, even from the events

Comment

Originally posted by katman
        PMFR WEBSITE HAS BEEN HACKED.

anyone having the edress give them a shout and let them know.
        Simple rootkit hack. Somebody needs to hire a decent security expert, as that is a very basic thing to prevent.

Comment

just got ripped off by anoter ebay scumbag.

I payed 100.00 for a lwer triple that has a way bent stem and a torsional bend in the triple like someone hit something hard.

buddy said "must have been damaged in shipping" funny there is no damage on the part. just very bent in many different directions.

man that pssses me off. I am getting pretty tired of losers with no character. My loser meter is at 30% on ebay.
          KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

That just sucks! I'm sorry to hear that.
            So far I have been pretty lucky on Ebay. I've only been burned once so far. I got a set of wheels that were bent. Luckily, I didn't pay much for them.
            As a matter of fact, the wheels on the Water Buffalo in my avatar are the bent ones.

Comment

I've gotten burned more than once. I wish I knew their address and they lived close. I'd return the part through their living room window. 8)

Comment

Ask him to resolve it man. Hopefully he will work with you.
                Always ask for shipping insurance and never leave feedback
                until you have gotten what you wanted and feedback has been
                left for you!

There is no other way to deal.
                Hope it works out for you bro

Comment

grr.. I caught an aquaintance selling his broken Xbox on ebay. He said he would insure it and claim it broke in shipping, and refund the money to the buyer that way.

I told him he's scum, and needs to be dragged naked through broken glass and rock salt.

Comment

I have ordered a 17 tooth 530 front cog. and need to know the equivelent rear? I thought it was 3 rear to every one up front. but buddy in the shop says I need a 51 tooth rear to maintain ratio?

stock is 15-42 which would give me 17-48? NO?
                    KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

your math is correct sir. yay for ratios, I haven't done one of those since highschool.

Comment

I went with 17/47 when I converted to a 530. My thinking was to use the 47 rear to compensate for a shorter (70 series) tire. So far it has worked well. This was with a stock motor.
                        Dave

Comment

Dave,

did you notice any diff in rpm's in diff gears. ie: crouzing rpm on the hwy? is it the same?

or slower or faster excelleration of the line?
                          KATANA CUSTOMS/TECH

Comment

One thing the bigger sprockets do for you is smooth out the trip around the drive sprocket. Should lead to slightly better chain life.

Comment

I feel the acceleration has improved. You must understand that I had some clutch issues to work on at the same time. Now that the clutch is healthier, I can say that it pulls hard enough until common sense takes over, because I am usually running out of road. The RPMs seem to be about the same as before the driveline/tire change, which is OK by me.
                              Dave

Comment

In regards to Ebay...You have recourse...1st..file a report with your states attorney general, they will forward to the state where the fraud took place. 2nd, fille a report with the postmaster, mail fraud is serious business. Also check with local PD or FBI. You dont have to get ripped off and settle for it.

I would be wary of those who want cash or MO only payments. CC or a money transfer systems offer you protection. You can pay for added protection. If you pay by check, you may be able to stop payment, even aftyer the fact. This happened to me one time. Guy sent me junk, he actually got payment on my check, but my bank(CitiBank) put a stop of some kind and I got my money back(lucky 475 bucks). Now I had the money and his stuff. He had to send me money to get his stuff sent back to him. I actually made a few bucks on that one at days end.
                                EULC ON

Comment

Working...
                                X